Heading to America

Izuku's POV~
When I got the ok to go to America to see my father and her. It's been awhile since I been to America, but my mother has been really happy to see dad. So when I was done packing I put on a pair of my nicer clothes and went out to the common room of the dorm house.

 So when I was done packing I put on a pair of my nicer clothes and went out to the common room of the dorm house

Izuku's clothes (ignore the camera)

Uraraka POV~
I was talking to the other girls, well they were teasing me about my crush on Deku, but that all stoped when we saw him coming down into the common room.
"H-hey Deku." I shuddered a bit while blushing.
"Oh hey Uraraka. You are really red are you ok?" Deku said curious on my red face.
"Y- yeah I-I'm fine." I said while calming down and my face going back to normal and I noticed the Deku had a suite-case in hand. I was about to say something, but Iida beat me to it.
"Midoriya were are you going you know that- Yes Iida, I know, I got permission from Nezu and I'm going to see my dad I haven't seen him for three years, so me and my mom are going to see him." Iida started, but Deku cut him off and finished.
No POV~
"That's really sad Midobro. I hope you can be happy with your family." Said the manly red shark of 1-A.
"Thanks Kiri, so I'm going to head out know bye." Izuku said while walking out the door and everyone minus the bakugo twins waved Izuku goodbye.