Chapter Seven

It was pretty late after your attempt to find whoever the kidnapper was. You sat at the edge of the dock. Everyone else had gone into town to get something to eat dinner. You decided to stay with Melody.
"My Lady, I think we should head inside, after all, it is getting late. You have to get ready for another long day tomarrow." Melody pressed, pursing her lips.
"Of course. Another long day. Can I tell you a secret?" You asked her.
"Of course, My Lady." She smiled.
"Is it wrong that I like more than one guy other than the one I am betrothed to?" You ask, looking down.
"Well, the one you are betrothed to is the one that you have to be with. Although, it never really is wrong." She answered wisely. At least, you believe it was wise.
"I just need to rest. The boys are getting to my mind." You sigh.
"Let me take you somewhere." She asked.
Before you could agree, your head was covered with some type if bag that reeked of.... potatoes?

???? P.O.V. :
Now that I have everything all set out, Y/n will finally be mine. I had her in my clutches as my love. She will be mine.
I felt her grab my hand. My plan had gone into action. Making us both seem like victims. In my potato bag, I smirked. I left behind my bracelet.
"Melody, I'm scared." Y/n says.
"Don't be scared. I'm sure we will be saved by Sebastian or something." I say
"I-I'll try." She replied.
We were taken to my hideout located near the harbors. She was tied to the wall while they pulled of my bag. All the girls I had taken were lined up with Melody.

Sebastian's P.O.V. :
When we returned to the harbors, both Melody and Y/n were gone. I was beyond pissed. My kitten was gone and whoever did this to her will surely pay.
I then see something sparkle in the moonlight on the dock. I run and grab it. It was Melody's bracelet. I smelled potatoes.
I'm coming for you, my sweet kitten.

~♡~ This chapter is dedicated to Coffeygirl for she has guessed the right person >:3 ~♡~