Chapter Fifteen

Demons. Well you figured. Not that you minded anyway. Yet, no one said anything, so what reason do you have to go back now that you are sure? You knew it was probably for the best, but doesn't that make you not trust them more?
Whatever the answer may be, you had a hard time sleeping that night. You couldn't decide that if things went the way it should have, who would you have chosen? If you did go back, who would you choose? You wanted someone you can spend your life with, someone you can trust.
Maybe it was time to go back. At least they cared for you, right? Although, they fought over you. Then again, you have feelings for each and one of them.
At the thought, you fell fast asleep.
Undertaker's P.O.V.
I sighed as Y/N fell asleep. I could tell she was feeling confused, but that is how she's been growing up. I kind if watched her grow up. Not in a stalker kind of way, but she had all these things going in around her, she understood it as if she was am adult. Her mind thought differently than most kids.
Then I saw her again. She was so grown up and beautiful, I was so amazed. I fell in love with her. Yet, somehow, I knew something was going to happen. Every guy she met, shinigami or demon, fell in love with her.
What will happen?