Chapter Twenty-Five

FUCK MY LIFE. EXQUESE THE POTTY MOUTH.
"F-father?" You said, backing up. He smirked as he held your face.
"You have gotten so big...." He said, checking you up and down. He had this perverted grin. "But I don't think after what happened, I can do much. I had gone bankrupt and well, instead of you and Alois, I had made an arrangement with someone more promising."
"I don't think she'll be going anywhere, sir." A familiar voice said from behind. You peeked behind you and saw Will. He had his scythe and Grell was not too far behind along with Ronald.
"Oh, shinigami, right? Reapers? What do you have to do with my daughter? Wait....William? Its about time I found you. I have vowed to take my revenge on you after...what you did." He growled, balling his fist. (Uhm well here's a quick back story about William's and her father's past: Will had...er....cut off his baby maker for attempting to rape you.....yeah you sure been through a hell a lot of shit....*rubs neck*)
Without a word, they attacked. You ran, not knowing what to do. You understood one thing and one thing only. Your friends, people you've only known for so long already are fighting your battles.....why?
*WARNING THERE IS A LEMON.....*
You had made it to an alley way. Someone had walked from behind you and covered your mouth. They turned you towards them. It was Sebastian. You breathed in relief. His eyes had turned pink for a quick second.
"Melody is down. The shinigami are taking care of your...fath-" Sebastian was cut off by you kissing him. You had no idea WHY you kissed him, but he kissed back. His tongue begged permission into your mouth and you allowed him. He explored your mouth. He broke off the kiss, saliva stringing from your mouths.
"We should take this somewhere more private," He whispered. You blushed and nodded. He carried you bridal style to your manor. Heaven knows how he found out where you lived, but you didn't care, you were in a mood you didn't understand. He laid you on the bed, undressing himself. You blushed when you saw his bulge. He was huge. You blushed even more thinking about it. He crawled over you, starting to take of your dress. He left you in your corset.
He kissed your neck, leaving hickeys. He kissed lower, smirking, taking off the corset. He got to your breasts and began toying with them. You gulped, feeling so tempted, but it felt so good. He began sucking on your nipples, swirling his tongue on each, while the other was being massaged. He then moved lower and was in front of your woman hood. He rubbed your clit, feeling yourself getting eager. He stuck his fingers and a moan escaped your lips. It felt so unusual to hear yourself make such a noise, but it made you feel pleasure. He fingered you as he kissed your neck. He then stopped when you were about to reach your climax.
His eyes were pink. You felt his member above your woman hood. He entered you and you held the bed sheets. He began to go in and out, starting off slowly. You felt like you were the only girl and your moan was rather loud. He went faster until the speed was inhuman, but considering the fact he was a demon, it could be normal. You felt that same knot in your stomach and gripped his back.
"S-sebastian!" You screamed and you released, but he didn't stop. He continued, grunting. You couldn't help but moan more and sooner or later he released. He laid beside you.
"I-I love you y/n..." He said. You smiled. "I love you too." He brought you close. You felt a burning sensation on your waist. It was a mark.
"You are my mate." You smiled once more. Mate for life.