2

Colton's POV after school

"Hey you okay?" Mom asks me glancing at me before looking back at the road.
"Huh, oh, um yeah. Why do you ask?" I questioned back looking back at my phone.
"Well, I asked what you wanted for dinner three times and you didn't answer as quick as you usually do." Mom glances at me again with a worried expression
"So I have two questions for you..." Shoot, one thing she is going to ask is; how is Claire and what I want for dinner I thought to my self.
"Well, I wanted to know how is Claire doing, since her parents divorced?Oh, and what would you lile for dinner?" I knew it!! "Well... Wait! What?! Amanda and Levi are divorced?!" I exclaimed shocked.
"Yes, that's what they told you father and I, I believe they have been since August?"
"Um, I want Aztalan.I don't talk to her anymore and well; she is one of the teacher's favorites, a nerd, an anti-social person, and one of the math geeks. So that means that we can't associate due to her being a nerd and I am really popular and play sports. Plus that would be like social suicide. Not to mention, an ugly nerdy math geek." I said quickly hoping that mom wouldn't ask anymore questions. Mom started to frown her lips in a firm straight line,"You...you should think if she were here would you say that to her? And I don't know, maybe step in her shoes and think what she is going through. Besides what people tell you is wrong, remember your dad was a 'jock' and I was a 'nerd' and you know if we hadn't met you and I would not be having this conversation. Is that clear?!" "Fine but she is still a nerd I'm my eyes!" I muttered. My phone went off just as I spoke. (C-Colton B-Brandon)

C-Hey man. What's up?
B-Nothing really, besides
coming over tonight.
C-Can you help with my math homework?
B-The things I do for you
C-Sure, I mean you literally do EVERYTHING note the sarcasm
B-Yeah, I'm gonna ignore the sarcasm
C-hahaha
B-What's for dinner? Oh, wait let me guess, Aztalan?
C- Ding! Ding! Congratulations! You win some food!! Hey see you soon dude.
B- Later bro

A N:--)
Have you been bullied or been this person? If so did u change? Please comment your story or someone you know.