4

Claire's pov

"So Claire can you please tell me why you and Colton aren't friends?" Vanessa asks after we get done with the phone call.
I sigh before answering," Well, it all started five years ago, we were best friends and we would hang out. That all stopped when we hit Middle School, I guess he thought I wasn't popular or good enough to be friends. So now he bullies me for some dumb reason."
"Wow you went through a lot, your parents divorcing, bulling from your ex best friend." Vanessa said letting out a breath. I smiled and turned on my favorite show, Scorpion(really good show watch!!!)

The next day at school.

"Hey girl! How are you feeling?" Vanessa questioned grabbing her stuff from the locker.
"Hey. Well, I'm so tired, my dad wanted to talk to me about being a bridesmaid for his wedding. He is getting married to some who could be my older sister! She is like, I don't know, 26?! My mom was not happy about him yelling at me because I said no. So, she took the phone and they argued for like maybe 3 hours. And he called at around 11:00 pm." I said getting angry at my parents.
"I know." Vanessa answered. "Wait how do you know? I haven't told anyone but you just now!" I exclaimed confused. "Then you won't be happy to learn that a lot of people know because of Facebook and Instagram." she said shaking her head.
"Do you know who posted that?" I stuttered, getting scared and angry. She just grabbed her phone and showed me the posts online. I asked her to screen-shot it and send it to me via IM. Then I grabbed my phone and looked at the post of myself, but the name was in another language. "Hey Nessa? Do you know who this is?" I said on the verge of tears.
She shook her head but then exclaimed," Wait I think someone was saying Colton Rikli posted it. But that can't be right! I'm positive he wouldn't go that far to bully you!"
After I heard her utter that name I broke down crying. Vanessa just gave me a hug as I cried on her shoulder.

Colton's pov
As I walked past the table Claire and her friends sit at I heard her crying. I felt bad about what I said yesterday. My friend R.J came up and said," Did you know that her dad is marrying some 26 year old?" I was confused how would he know we don't talk to them. So I asked him," How do you know?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Weren't you the one who told everyone on Instagram and Facebook?" He asked.

Dun dun da!
Who posted that?
How would they know!?
Comment your answer

Authors note
Hey guys gals! its been a long time hasn't it? Well partly because Writers Block SUCKS!
And I was going to update on the 4th but then I remembered Shawn Mendes concert!
The picture is my lovely shirt I stood in line for ( my dad(he took me) and I stood in line for about half and hour!).
But it was so worth it(literally). were any of my lovely readers there { Milwaukee, WI August 4th 2016 7:30 pm (state fair)}?