𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

⊱ ──────˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────── ⊰

1000 YEARS AGO , THE MIKAELSON SIBLINGS WERE BORN. 

FREYA , FINN , ELIJAH , NIKLAUS , KOL , REBEKAH , HENRIK , AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ; AURORA . 

-

The Mikaelson's seemed a happy family ; the perfect family even , for that time. A caring mother , a strong father , and many siblings. 

Aurora had always heard many stories about Freya from Finn when she was younger. Aurora would've loved another woman in the family. It'd "reduce the male ego hanging in the air" As Rebekah would always say. 

Aurora had quite the reputation around the village. The kids, and elders loved her. She was always respectful towards everyone, and she was always in the best mood. 

If you ever came across her, you'd see the brightest smile on her face. Sometimes, she was plucking flowers for her family. Others , she was playing "catch" or now called "tag" with her siblings. 

Aurora was close to every single one of her siblings, but she was closest to her twin brother, Henrik. 

And so, she was the one whom was the most hurt by Henrik's death. 

"Please, Ayana, do something.." she had begged, over and over again. 

But unfortunately, "There was nothing that there could be done." Ayana had told the family. 

And that, was when everything changed. 

You wouldn't catch the little girl smiling anymore. Or even outside. After her twin brothers death, she stayed in her bedroom. She ate nothing, and even skipped out on father's chores. 

Luckily, her siblings covered for her. They wanted nothing more but for her to have the best childhood possible, unlike her unfortunate brother Niklaus, who faced father's wrath. 

"Angel, please eat." Kol had begged his little sister, sitting infront of her bedroom tent. But, like always, no reply came out. 

Every single one of her siblings had tried. It even came to the point where Mikael tried to force the little girl out of her room. But to his dismay, she didn't listen. 

One night, for dinner, she had finally ran out of little pieces of bread to eat, so she was forced to come out for dinner. 

It was late in the evening, the sun had already set.

-

Everyone sat around the dinner table. And as always, one spot was once again empty. Esther had never stopped making her dinner portion, in the hopes of Aurora coming out to eat.