beginning

The universe is started by a collision.Particles coming closer and closer,and eventually an
explosion.She was born,her task to expand the universe into infinity.Her name was astra although she is barley visible,she still posses a mortal form to be seen,made of many materials but not flesh.She would gather particles and force them together,to create what she wanted,though this would drain her over time.She technically cannot cease to exist,but only expand what she has,ambitious and wanting more and more.Wanting more,even if it hurts her,she didnt care,she wanted more,to never stop.Because of this constant draining the universe grew colder and colder.Making the first stars and galaxies,eventually she created a mortal form for the stars,and the sun,Soleil.She was first among these higher beings,eventually to be named celestials.Around this small first star,dust would form eventually forming planets made of gas, that connected together by gravity,as if by magic.Moons would form around these planets of gas.Astra decides to let comets go where they please,she would try not to interfere with the celestials or contact them.Soleil was left with Nova,they despised each other,being total opposites,but the moon cannot shine without the sun.Over time the solar system would form.This would expand the number of celestials.