💋Chapter17

Alexivander POV

I was busy reading and signing some damn papers until i heard a knock on the door. I saw my secretary with a fearful expression in her face, I raised an eyebrow at her and she gulped as if she's hesitating to talk.

"What is it?." I fixed my glasses and my secretary step in my office, she went in front of my desk. "S-sir your fiancee is here." I looked at her and stand up and went to her, towering her little figure. "What did i tell you, hmm? What did i tell you if i'm busy?." Sumandal ako sa aking malaking desk, tinamaan ko ng madilim na paningin ang sekretarya ko.

"D-don't interrupt you or call you unless you say so." Mahinang sabi niya, I manly rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Let her in, I'll handle her." I said before she dashed out, a second my door opened, revealing Sianne, my so-called fiancee.

"Your secretary said you're busy?." Sianne looked at me and before took a glance to my paper works. "I am busy- cut the bullshit, why are you here?." I raised an eyebrow and she shrugged her shoulders, her black fitted dress revealing her sexy body curve and it seem she's seducing me now but good for me she can't make me hard.

"I'm your fiancee, I have rights to visit you-." I stormed right in front of her and towered her little figure. "Get out, before i call my men to drag you out." I saw her jaw clenched but still looking calm.

"Your mom said to visit you and she likes me and sooner I'll be your wife." She smirked and i scoffed and sooner i wickedly smirked. "Yeah, you'll be my wife and sooner prepare your own customize coffin once i'm done with you." I leveled my head to her, glaring straight to her eyes.

"Don't be to get ahead by yourself and why don't you-." I boringly looked at her. "Hooked up with your men since you're good at it." Sianne was clenching her jaw and like she was about to explode but in a second she fix her composure despite what i said.

"I'll do that and-." She provokingly walk to me and fix my loose neck tie. "Your little disgusting faggot i bet he'll do good in bed, i wonder how my men taste him." I strangle her neck and she smirked at me despite strangling her.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Diin na sabi ko bago ko tinulak siya sa sahig. "The door is open for you always- open for you to fucking leave." I said and she stand up to fix her dress. "Father, surely will hear this, your inheritance will be in vain if you keep ignoring me." She opened the door.

"It's either you marry me or throw him away."

Alexivander clenched his fist as he saw Sianne leaving his office, he took out his phone and dialed someone.

"I want you to find me someone." Sabi niya at tumingin sa isang litrato na nakatago sa mga papeles niya.

"Who is it?!."

"The name's Jay, Jay Herrera." He stared at Jay's photo he secretly took when they were together, it's not just a one photo of Jay but a dozen of them scattered behind of those pile of paperworks of him.

Third POV

"Anak wag ka naman magpasaway sa teacher mo at sa akin." Sabi ni Jay habang inaayusin ng uniporme anak niyang nakanguso ng matulis parang kasing tulis na yata ng lapis. "Pero i want to play but ayaw teacher." Untag ni Alexijay tila nakanguso pa din.

"Study time pa kasi sa lunch niyo po pwede mag play." Sabi niya at pinulbusan ang leeg nito. "Pero eat pa ako at ang bagal ko mageat wala na ako time magplay." Parang pinagbagsakan ng langit at lupa ang mukha ng bata.