Chapter 11: The New Vessel

December 25th 1954
"I'm sorry Alex, but this is how the demon sees you as the chosen one, your older brother couldn't handle it, so now he's choosing you, just remember, you'll be put through the ritual on your birthday. When he does this to you, your blood will turn black sadly." Abraham said having both his hands on Alex's shoulder as Alex nodded scared, but he knew the demon needed a newer vessel than Abraham.
(...)
Alex screamed as he saw his cum was black, and there were tiny maggots writhing.

Then he saw the demon's hand caress him, Alex slowly looked up at him, scared. "Is this normal?" Alex asked, his voice cracking as he softly cried in fear. "Yes it is Alex, you're the chosen one, not your brother. Your brother was disgusted and would hit me because he said this was the most vile thing I could ever think of for a curse, which then his disgust turned to anger and he attacked Abraham. So let's see if you really are the chosen one" The demon purred as he caressed Alex's jaw and pulled him close in a tight embrace and kissed Alex roughly, making sure his tongue slipped in. Alex let the demon enter, he accepted the demon, as he kissed the demon, the demon massaged his penis, making it warmer. Alex moaned softly as the demon wrapped himself around Alex and kissed him more, then the demon held him still as Alex saw the spider crawl on his chest, then his face, it made a screech sound as it rested its back end over his mouth. Alex was confused and scared, he was sweating and panting as the demon kept stroking him. Le Brulee Vir pried open Alex's mouth as the spider released a horde of maggots and a liquid. Did the spider pee in him? Is that even possible? Alex pondered as the spider wrapped its legs around his face. Eventually the spider got off and crawled next to him as Le Brulee Vir grabbed his hand. "If you want to be worthy, you have to earn it, so rub me right here" Le Brulee Vir said guiding Alex's hand to his pelvic region, where a penis should've been. "B-But you don't have a penis?" Alex stammered as he was confused, but he listened, he wanted to show how worthy he was to Le Brulee Vir. "Just rub it" Le Brulee Vir purred. Alex had to rub a small line on the bulge vigorously for 3 minutes so it could pop out, Alex gasped, seeing an erect, 4 inch red penis with black pre-cum oozing out., Alex's right hand was covered in blood and black cum.

Le Brulee Vir grabbed his penis and puked up a clear slime on it. Le Brulee Vir grabbed Alex and pushed his cock into Alex's mouth, slowly heating it up. Alex licked Le Brulee Vir's penis, hearing him grunt in pleasure, "Damn Alex, you're really smart" Le Brulee Vir mentioned chuckling as Alex licked his penis until he came. It was so much, Alex gagged, and coughed some of the cum up, "Please forgive me master" Alex mumbled as the demon stroked his hair, curling it around his finger commenting on Alex's long precious hair. "It's okay darling, you'll get used to it" Le Brulee Vir whispered, grinning as he licked it up, then rolled Alex on his back. Alex laid there, exhausted from the heat, Le Brulee Vir made a gag sound and slathered the clear slime on Alex's anus, pushed his penis into him.

Alex gasped in pleasure as the demon fucked him violently for 5 minutes, the bed creaking with every movement. Alex was moaning in pleasure as the demon gripped him. Alex felt the cum release into him, his cock erect. Alex laid there panting and groaning as the demon pulled out. Alex felt something writhing inside of him. "What was that?" Alex asked, as he managed to roll over, lying in the cum that had leaked out, it was an uncomfortable wet, but he could manage until they got done.

"My maggots, and they really love you" Le Brulee whispered as he pulled a maggot out of a crack in his broken, charred skin, and forced Alex to eat it. Alex ate it, tasting it, it tasted like candied pecans. "Why is it so sweet? Shouldn't it taste like sulfur or something?" Alex mumbled as he rested against his pillows, groaning in pain "I chose them to taste sweet" Le Brulee Vir giggled. "Wait so if you retract your penis, does it theoretically form a vagina?" Alex asked as Le Brulee Vir straddled him, "No sadly" Le Brulee Vir said. Alex felt the demon kiss him one more time, getting up. Alex laid there, he smiled at Le Brulee Vir as the demon cleaned his penis off and shoved it back inside of himself. Le Brulee Vir picked him up and took him to the bathroom, for some reason Alex felt disgusted that he had sex with a male, maybe it was what his father, Leon, told him, which his father was homophobic. As Alex was brushing his hair out before he got in the shower, he saw the demon looked sad, "What is it?" Alex asked, Le Brulee Vir rubbed his eyes, "Today is Louis's birthday, me and my aunt haven't been able to find him since he went missing 3 years ago, Logan keeps telling us he ran off." Le Brulee Vir said