Six

August's POV

I was in the grocery store, clearly shopping for food. I was in the snack area when I bumped into someone cart.

"Shit. Watch were you are going damn it!" The voice yelled. I looked up and saw this beautiful ass girl with gray ends looking at me angrily. She was so damn beautiful b

"Hello??" She waved her hand in my face. I am brought back to reality and widened my eyes.

"Uh.. I'm sorry." I said. She rolled her eyes and rolled her cart away from me. And of course me being a man and all, I stared at her butt as she walked away.

Wait! I got a perfectly good women home with my children. I don't need to be looking at other women. But she was really cute.

-
-
-
-
-

I put up all of the food and went upstairs to Ken's room.

"Hey man." He was laying in his bed. He is getting so big. I picked him up and went into my room. I saw Khris laying down, sleeping I'm guessing. I sat down in the chair across from the bed and stared at her. My wife is so damn beautiful. I can't believe I was looking at some other girl.

I know I'm not losing interest in Khris. Or maybe I am?

Nah I can't be. I love her with all my heart. She is my heart and soul. Word to everything. Even though she wasn't the first one to have my child, it felt like she was. Annalise is her daughter but not biologically. She accepted my daughter and all of our bullshit we been through for the past couple of years.

"Dada." Ken started playing with my chain which caused my to snap out my thoughts.

"Wassup man." He stared making grunting noises and I hoped up fast ass hell.

"Come on man. Could've gave me a warning." I took him back into his room and say him on his changing bed. I opened his diaper and automatically wanted to throw up.

"Kenny you smell disgusting." He started laughing.

What happens next, made me angrier than a bitch without any edges. He started peeing!

"Oh shit!" I ran away from the pee and into my room.

"Khris wake the hell up and change your son. He done almost pissed on meh. I'ont wan that shit on me." I said. She opened her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"You got something in your teeth?" I asked.

"Yeah. Your bitch ass." She said, getting out of bed. I smack her butt hard.

"Shit August. That really hurt." She rubbed her ass and walked into Ken's room.
-
-
-
-

Annalise's POV

I was in Chemistry class, taking down notes just in case this teacher wanna give us a pop quiz. The door open and I came the principal, Mr.Rogers and Quavo.

He sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh while the teacher and principal went into the hallway to talk.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I got transferred into this class. Something about not enough room. Forget it... Hey baby. I missed you." He leaned in and I followed his lead. Before our lips could even connect, we were interrupted.

"Ay yo! Quavo. That's your girl?" Jersey, the thot in training, yelled.

"Yeah." He said and went back to looking at me. She went to saying some slick shit under her breath like I won't go over there and pop her ass in her mouth.

"You got some pretty ass eyes Anna." He said. I blushed and turned my head. I went to copy the rest of my notes and felt him rub his hand on my thigh that I thought he moved.

"Yo Q. We smoking after school?" One of his friends asked.

"You already know." I just remembered something. I was about to ask him about what he meant when he called my dad a legend because I knew he wasn't talking about his singing days. But then the teacher came back in the room.

Guess it's gonna have to wait.
-
-
-
-
-

Lunch

Marlee, Jaeylin, and I sat in lunch with our lunch bags. I stopped eating school lunch so I brought my own.

"So I told you guys about how me and Quavo date right?" I said, breaking the silence. They both snapped their heads in my direction.

"No bitch you didn't." Marlee said. I explained to them every detail from that night.

"Oh. He is a gentleman. I think we are gonna to have a talk about some roles. Oh look. Here he comes." I turned my head and saw him walk in here and I started to get nervous. I was never shy around him so what the hell is going on?

-
-
-
-

Khris' POV

I wanted to go out tonight as a family so I went shopping with Kenny and August.

"Here baby." August said. I looked down and seen him hand me his black card.

"August I don't need it. I have my own money." I said.

"Khris just take it." He said. I shook my head and went into Victoria Secret for some more underwear and bras.

"Man just take it." He shoved it into my hand and walk out of the store with Ken in his arms. I rolled my eyes at the way he was acting. Fucking big ass baby.

I got some red, blue, white, and black lingerie and payed for it with my own money. I don't need his money. I make my own so I'm going to spend my own. I also got some new lotion and perfume too. I walked out the store to see him talking to some girl and her holding my baby. Oh hell naw.

August's POV

While Khris was in the store, I seen the girl that I ran into the grocery store earlier. Her name was Angela.

"Your baby is so cute. Can I hold him?" She asked. I smiled and gave him to her.

"What's his name?"

"Kenneth. Or Kenny. Or Ken. Mostly Ken." I said. He seemed to like her a lot. He was playing with her hair and smiling.

Someone cleared their throat being me. I turned around and saw Khris.

"Oh. You ready?" I asked. She mugged me and Angela.

"Uh what is she doing holding my baby?" She asked, taking him out of Angela's arms.

"She wanted to hold him. That's my baby, too. It took me and you to make him. Not just you." I said.

"Oh well. I don't know her to hold my baby." Khris said. She is really overreacting.

"Listen I didn't know he had his baby mama with him." Angela said. Khris rolled her eyes.

"I'm not his baby mother. I'm his wife." She said holding up her left hand and showing her ring.

"You didn't tell me you were married." Before I could say anything, Khris spoke again.

"You shouldn't be worried about that. What you need to be worried about is not talking to my man before my fist started talking to your mouth." I pulled Khris out of the mall before she could say anything.

"Khris what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her. Ken started crying.

"You better use lower case letters when you talking to me boy before I knock some damn sense into you because it seems as if you lost some so I would be happy to assist." She said, bouncing him up and down to quiet him down.

"That was totally uncalled for. Acting like a damn teenager." I said, walking to the car and opened the door for her to put Ken in. When she was done, I opened the door for her to get in and went to my side of the car.

"Watch when we go home. I'm gonna get on your ass. Best believe that." I said. She kissed her teeth and the ride to Annalise school was silent as hell.

Comment / Vote

Follow Me:
IG- Anizzle00
Snapchat- ayeee_aniya