Seven

Annalise's POV

I was waiting for my parents to come and pick me up when Quavo came and sat next to me.

"You waiting for your parents?" He asked.

"Yeah. Can I ask you a question?" He nodded.

"What did you mean when you said that my dad is a legend? Because I know you're not talking about his music." I said.

I really need to know what the hell he was talking about. That shit been on my mind ever since he took me out on our first date.

"Your dad was a kingpin. He was like a drug lord. You didn't know?" I shook my head.

"Well you better talk to your dad about that. I gotta go meet up with my friends. I'll see you later." He kisses my cheek and my parents pulled up. I got off the stairs and hopped in the car.

It felt like so much tension was in the car.

"How was school today baby girl?" Daddy asked.

"School was school. But I found out some information about you.. Mr. Drug Lord." He slammed on the brakes and him and mom both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who the hell told you about that?" He asked.

Bingo bitch.

"Oh so it's true?"

He signed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He started driving again and I was getting annoyed.

"Daddy is it true?" I asked again. 

"Baby maybe we should talk about this when we get home." My mom said.

"Mane no. We talking about this now. Dad is it true that you were in the drug game. It's just a simple yes or no." I said.

"Mind your damn business Annalise. This has nothing to do with you at all." He said. I twisted my face up.

"It has everything to do with me. If something happens that has to do with your past it-" he cut me off.

"If something happens that has to with my past, I will handle it. Point blank period. End of fucking conversation."

"August.." My mom started off.

"August nothing. Like I said, end of fucking conversation." He said that with so much bitter in his voice, I started cry a bit.

Ken climbed out of his car seat and on to my lap and wiped my tears. I smiled at him and he hugged me.

"Anna. Lobe you." He said. I gasped.

"You love me?" He nodded his head.

Now that I think about it, I have no right to not like my brother. It wasn't his fault he was born, I was just being selfish because I wanted my parents to myself and only myself. Same goes to AJ. It's weird though. I like AJ but I used to not like Kenneth. Oh well. I gotta start learning to appreciate the things I have.

"Sorry Daddy." Was all I said. I know it wasn't my place to ask him about his past but shit I need to know. He could be putting my life in danger and clearly I'm not okay with that.

"Okay." After saying that, the whole car ride home was silent.

Quavo's POV

I was sitting in my 'friend' Cesar's car smoking.

"Yo so how you and that fine as girl met." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"In school. When she fought Rasheedah. I'm surprised you didn't know about the fight." I said. He took some hits off the blunt and gave it back to me.

For the rest of the time we did that. After I went home and called my stink.

"Hello?" She sounded upset.

"Hey stink. What's wrong?" I asked her.

"My daddy yelled at me because I kept pushing him to tell me about his drug lord days." She started sniffling. Awn.

"Baby I'm sorry. I should've never told you to ask him that. He probably didn't want you to know about that." I said.

I felt bad. She got yelled at because of me. My princess was about to cry because of me.

"It's not your fault. I wanted to know too. It's okay." She said.

"Can you come see me? I need to hug you and kiss up on you all night." She started to laugh.

"Yeah. I'll be there in half an hour. Text me your address." We hung up and I texted her my address.

While waiting for her, I got in the shower and cleaned up my room.

I get to see my stink ☺️☺️ That's my baby.

Short. Sorry.

Comment / Vote

IG: Anizzle00
Snapchat: ayeee_aniya

Follow / Add Me.