12.

I didn't forget this. I even had this plot in my mind. I am really sorry.

I was supposed to post this way too earlier. Like weeks earlier.

A big secret about Felix's mother gets revealed.

Minho and Felix visited their father after a long time, as he had been missing them and invited them over

They were excited to return home after such a long absence.

Meanwhile, Felix's mother had been in Busan for the past four months and was also returning today.

Unbeknownst to them, Felix's mother was much more deceitful than they had realized.

Perhaps Minho had an inkling, as he believed everyone except her was nice.

She had been cheating on their father, a fact he was unaware of until now.

Upon entering their house, the two hugged their father and then sat in the living room, reminiscing about old memories.

However, Felix's mother returned with the man she was cheating with, not expecting the two sons to be there.

She intended to reveal the truth to their father.

Confusion filled the room as they all stared at each other. Felix's mother sighed before speaking.

She knew there was no turning back now.

"Well, you guys see... He is my boyfriend. We have been dating for five years."

The three of them sat there in disbelief, their jaws dropped.

"What the-"

Felix said still trying to process the news.

"Honestly, I should have expected something like this from you, seeing how you mistreated me. What did my father and brother do to you?"

Minho shouted side-eyeing her.

Their father was speechless. He couldn't process the information.

He wanted to say something, but he couldn't due to the shock.

"There is one more thing. Felix is not his child. He is from my boyfriend I dated back in Australia. He died in a car accident."

As Felix tried to comprehend the bombshell his mother had dropped, Minho struggled to contain his anger.

He felt a surge of protective rage towards his brother and father, wanting to shield them from this betrayal.

But he knew acting impulsively wouldn't solve anything.

Felix's world seemed to shatter around him.

The mother he thought he knew was a stranger, and his identity was thrown into question.