17.

Requested By: Avacadod1sh 🥑

All of them go at a trip and loose their kids.

I know I was supposed to update this book long back but here it is now after an eternity. I am thinking about completing this in 3 or 4 chapters since idk what to write anymore.

They decided to go on a trip together since it's been a long time since they hung out together

They decided to go to an amusement park for a trip.

Jiwon, Jeongsoon and Woosik were really excited for the trip. It was their first time going to an amusement park.

They were really excited to go on the rides. The three kids started running as soon as they got out of the car.

Hyunjin ran behind the three. The three of them giggled.

Jeongin picked Jeongsoon in his arms and Woosik was caught by Felix. Jiwon hid behind Jisung.

They went to different shops and started eating and playing different games.

The kids went on a merry go round. They went to other rides too which were kids friendly.

They ate ice cream after that.

They saw the Ferris Wheel and started crying to go on that. It was unsafe for them to go there.

"Ice creaaaaaam."

Minho shouted suddenly making others pass him a judgmental look and kids laugh.

It did divert their minds. But for a short time only.

They were so desperate to go there and see the city from the top.

Little childhood fantasies that bring happiness.

All of them were taking a walk when the kids sneaked out successfully, making a way to the Ferris Wheel.

The security stopped them from going further asking about their parents.

The kids looked at each other in horror. They started crying thinking their parents got lost.

The security sighed realizing the kids were lost. He tried to calm them but they kept crying.

The security was going crazy trying to handle them.

Here, the elders were getting worried about their kids and Felix was literally crying at this point.

They decided to go to the announcement section to find their kids.

They made an announcement about it and the kids heard their own names.

"Papa.. Appaaaa...."

"Are they your parents?"

The kids nodded. One of the security guys told them to follow him so they can reach their parents.

They innocently followed him.

After reaching the announcement section they saw their parents, all worried and crying.

They ran towards them and hugged them.

The elders quickly pulled their kids into a tight embrace and planted kisses on their head, temples and basically the whole face.

The sight of the kids being away from them really tore them apart. They can't afford this again.

Minho and Seungmin have been quite all time.

They could feel that, that feeling of not having your child around you, the feeling of losing your kid.

They have gone through it. They know how it feels.

They were silently watching them, reuniting with their happiness.

They didn't leave their kids, not wanting to keep them away from their sight even for a second.

This scene of losing them is gonna haunt them. It scares them to the death.

They can't afford losing them again. They hate this feeling. They don't want to experience this once again.

These 15 minutes of their lives gave them the most thrilling experience in their lives.

That emptiness, without their little bundle of happiness, those crying and scared faces of their kids, that just give them a feeling they don't want to experience again in this life.