19.

The Final Part.

Year 2037.

The sun was shining brightly on the morning of Jiwon's 9th birthday, casting a warm glow over Hyunjin and Jisung's home.

The house was filled with balloons, streamers, and the scent of freshly baked cake.

Hyunjin and Jisung had been up since dawn, making sure everything was perfect for their daughter's special day.

By midday, the house was buzzing with excitement as everyone arrived.

Changbin and Jeongin walked in with Jeongsoon, who was already bouncing with energy.

Chan and Felix followed closely behind, holding the hand of Woosik, who had a shy smile on his face.

Last but not least, Minho and Seungmin arrived Mincha, who was giggling at something Minho had whispered to her.

"Happy birthday, Jiwon!"

They all cheered as they entered, making Jiwon beam with joy.

The living room quickly turned into a playground of sorts.

Jeongsoon and Woosik teamed up to chase Mincha around, while Mincha's giggles echoed through the house.

Jiwon, being the birthday girl, was at the center of it all, loving every moment of the chaos.

"Alright, alright, let's get some games started!"

Jisung announced, trying to herd the excited kids towards the backyard.

Hyunjin had set up various games for the kids, including a scavenger hunt, a mini obstacle course, and a treasure dig in the sandbox.

The adults took turns supervising and participating, with Chan and Felix joining the scavenger hunt team and Changbin and Jeongin helping with the obstacle course.

Minho and Seungmin were tasked with keeping an eye on the cake and snacks, which turned out to be more challenging than anticipated as the kids kept sneaking in for quick bites.

"Woosik, that's your third cookie!"

Felix called out, trying to keep a straight face as his son gave him an innocent look before running off.

The highlight of the day was the pinata, which Hyunjin had crafted himself.

As the kids took turns swinging at it, the adults cheered them on.

Finally, Jiwon gave it a mighty hit, and candy rained down, sending the kids into a frenzy.

As the day wound down, everyone gathered around the table for cake.

Jiwon's eyes sparkled as she blew out the candles, making a wish.

The room erupted in applause and cheers.