The Cat Came Back (Followup) The Morioh Gang react

Note: This is a follow up piece to "The Cat Came Back" in which the Reader finds themselves in the possession of the Stand, Killer Queen and asks Josuke for help. The following is just showing how the other characters would react. So headcanons I guess... 

------------

Josuke: You already saw his initial reaction when you told him about your unwanted Stand, but there was a lot that Josuke left unsaid, mostly because he didn't want you to see just how disturbed he really was. He can't even imagine what you must be going through. This whole situation is horrific and... well... bizarre. It was bad enough that you were targeted and held hostage by Kira during the final confrontation, but now you're stuck with Kira's Stand as your own. He still doesn't understand how something like that could even happen. How does a living person end up with a dead man's Stand? It's even more confusing if you consider how Reimi said that Kira died. If both user and Stand were torn apart by ghostly arms, then how is the Stand still active? And why, WHY, WHY, is it acting as your Stand now? Josuke never wanted you to get involved in the crazy, dangerous world of Stand users, but you are now and he can't help but blame himself. If he had never become friends with you, then maybe you wouldn't have run into Kira that day and this wouldn't be happening to you now. He really, really hopes that Jotaro and the Speedwagon Foundation can help you with this, because this is one thing he knows he can't fix. Just like with the death of his grandfather, he feels helpless and frustrated. But to you, he's a beacon of calm acceptance. He'll never let you see how shook up he is because you don't need that right now.

Okuyasu: He takes it pretty badly. He finds the whole situation to be freaky and incredibly unfair. Expect a lot of angry crying from him in the beginning.

"Whaaaaat??!!" he shouts. "What the hell is this?! How does something like that even happen?! Can't that creepy hand-humping bastard go haunt someone else?!"

He insists that Josuke could probably fix it if he used Crazy Diamond to bring you back to a state before you became a Stand user, but Josuke explains that his powers don't work like that. Okuyasu is so desperate that he even suggests, to everyone's horror, that he could use The Hand to erase Killer Queen. That idea is very quickly shot down by Josuke.

"Think about it, Okuyasu," Josuke says. "If you erase a person's Stand it's like erasing their soul! Do you want to do that to our friend?"

Okuyasu realizes his idea was awful, but dammit he wants to help okay? He feels helpless and frustrated that he can't think of anything useful in this situation. He just wants the Stand to go away and leave you alone. He even goes so far as to ask you to summon Killer Queen just so he can say that to the Stand's face.

"Listen here you pink cat bastard!" he practically spits at the Stand. "You better fuck off and leave our friend alone or I'm gonna make your life a living hell!!!"

Killer Queen merely stares Okuyasu down until the delinquent actually starts feeling a little nervous. Then the Stand has the nerve to give him a wry little smile and duck down to nuzzle his head against yours. Freaked out, you dismiss him and Okuyasu rages. It's going to take a LOOOOOOOONG time for Okuyasu to come to terms with your new status as a Stand user.

Koichi: Koichi is horrified, not just at the situation, but he is very worried for you. Like everyone else, he's baffled at how you could end up with someone else's Stand. Not only that, but Koichi is the first to notice that there's something different about Killer Queen now that it's attached to you. The Stand seems more lively and sentient with you than it did with Kira, even going so far as to mock others and show you unwanted affection. It was far, far more reserved with Kira. What did that mean exactly? Did it have to do with your personality having an effect on its behavior? He wants to offer you all the support and comfort that he can as your friend but he can't ignore the creeping feeling of dread that comes over him when he's in your presence now. He tries not to let it show, because the last thing he wants is for you to think he's afraid of you. You have enough to worry about without having to consider if your friends fear you now.