30

Shree Ganesh.

Today shreyas and Aryanshi had invited others at their place as they are going to reveal thier pregnancy.

They had told others that they had suprise for them. Boy's were buzzing in excitement since then.

Family also didn't know. They just know that they are celebrating their 2 months anniversary.

Shreyas was taking bath as he woke up late. Arya was nervous about the announcement.

She was fiddling her fingers when shreyas came out. Seeing her lost. He sprayed water from his hairs on her face.

"Shrey kya kar rahe hai." Arya scowled wiping her face. He laughed at her annoyed face.

"Aur Karu bhi toh kya mere hot biwi Aapne handsome pati ko ignore kar Rahi hai." Shreyas pouted at her ignorance. He was needy for her attention. Arya rolled her eyes at his dramatic ass.

"Aaccha mere handsome pati ko gussa aagya." Arya made him sit on the bed stood between his legs and started wiping his hairs with towel.

Shreyas hugged her waist nuzzling his face in her stomach. Peppering kisses on her bare stomach as she was wearing saree today.

"Aap kuch dino say pareshan hai Maine kuch bhi nahi kaha. Par party ke baad aap mujhe sab kuch baat rahe hai." Arya told him in authoritative tone. Her tone declared she won't take no for answer.

Shreyas didn't reply to that.

"Aap sun rahe hai." She pulled his hairs with little force making shreyas groan.

"Aah bal ukhad Kay hi mano gi kya." Shreyas groaned. "Subh bhi itne jorsay khichay hai tumne."

Arya blushed in motrification at his words.

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe hai Maine kab khiche." She denied to remember.

"Aacha yaad nhi. Main yaad dilata hu.  Remember when I bit  you here. You were moaning pulling my hair in pleasure." Shreyas replied squeezing her breast. Arya was now on his lap.

"Chup." Arya coverd his mouth with her hands. This man is so shameless.

"Kya ab sharam aarahi hai. Tab toh nhi sharmai." Shreyas bit her exposed cleavage through blouse.

"Shrey." Arya moaned. "Sab aate hi honge."

"Just once. You are so insatiable. I can't get enough of you." Shreyas whispered huskily in her ears. Arya was in no condition to answer him so she just nodded at him.

Shreyas didn't waste single minute in cherishing his wife.

After they were done Arya was sweating. Shreyas kissed her forehead. Nuzzling his face in her chest he took deep breaths to calm his racing heart.

At same moment they heard doorbell ring. Arya panicked. She has to take bath again and had to get ready again too. What a task.

This annoyingly handsome man top her was the reason.

"Aap jaldi say ready ho ja yeh. Aur bhaar jayeh." Arya said pushing him from her. Shreyas whined in protest.

But seeing his wife's glare. Like an obedient child he is he did what she asked him to do.

Outside whole ICT was making ruckus as hosts were not present.

"Kya shrey Hume bula kar dono Kay dono gayab ho gaye kya." Jadeja teased as he spotted shreyas comming out of the room.

"Nahi Bhai tayar ho rahe the." Shreyas replied. His neck turned red thinking what they did just few minutes back.

"Arya kaha hai." Anushka asked taking sip of her fruit punch.