Episode 10

Is Taehyung not agreeing to Jungkook's wish because he didn't want to be the father a child from an extramarital affair? Traditional reforms, old-fashioned thoughts and doubts were working in him every second.

But if that was the case, then he shouldn't be involved in the extramarital affair he had with Jungkook. But day by day, he was coming to know about it with frankness, unhesitating joy. Then why all these doubts were suddenly in words?

Jungkook's distance with Taehyung had begun since then. They came to work every day. But Jungkook didn't talk to Taehyung out of necessity nor even when Taehyung tried to. He even tried his best to avoid the alpha outside the office as well.

Taehyung had an uneasy feeling about that. It seemed as if nothing was there in his heart anymore. This feeling was what he used to have for Jimin long ago. But he never felt it so intensely for Jungkook. Even the alpha felt like he was out of breath when he came to learn that Jungkook suddenly took a month off from work. His wolf suddenly craved the pureblood omega. Both of the human and the wolf had no idea of it.

For Taehyung, his workplace began to feel like a prison without doors and windows. From that thought, one evening he suddenly appeared at Jungkook's house. Jimin then had gone to his mother's house. There was no one at home. Hence, after coming back from the bank, the alpha presented himself there without telling anyone.

Jungkook was lying in the bedroom, watching TV. Seeing Taehyung, his mother said, "Sit down, I'm calling Jungkook."

The omega didn't come though. After Taehyung sat in the drawing room for a long time, he didn't come. The matter was almost exhausting the alpha inside. He suddenly did a strange thing. He walked right past Jungkook's mother, into the pureblood's bedroom. Then in a rough voice he asked, "What happened to you? Why are you doing this?"

Sensing the tension in the room, Jungkook's mother left the two men alone.

"What am I doing?" Jungkook asked back in a nonchalant voice.

"How come you don't understand?"

"No, I don't."

"Isn't this getting too much, Jungkook?"

The pureblood omega didn't answer this question. Instead, he looked at the television in a silent manner. Taehyung was now desperate. He took two steps forward, creating a barrier between the television and the omega. Then he said, "You're exaggerating for nothing, Jungkook."

Jungkook sat up. Then he took the sheet and covered himself before uttering in a calm and soft voice, "Sit down."

The alpha was surprised by the sudden change in Jungkook but said nothing. He sat down on the edge of the bed. The pureblood started, "I never do anything for nothing. Never. I love someone because I genuinely like them. Not for no reason or for any other reason. My understanding is clear. I want to be clear about myself as well as value myself. I have my own philosophies on life. I try to live by those philosophies as much as I can-"

"Which one are you following now?" Taehyung asked, interrupting the latter midway.

"I'm now following this philosophy that says that my relationship with you is over. That's why I want to stay away from you. I took a month off from office to look for a job. I've been looking for a job for a few days now."

"What are you talking about?!" Taehyung snapped, shocked. He didn't think that the matter would become so serious.

"What I'm saying is true. I can't stand you anymore. There's no reason to love someone who doesn't respect the best feeling in my life. What do you think that you are the only alpha with sperm?" Jungkook mocked.

"What are you trying to mean?" Taehyung felt like someone was squeezing his throat. He didn't want to think anything wrong about the question.

Jungkook wouldn't go that low.

"You mean there's no other man in this town to sleep with but you? Who I can fuck with and be impregnated? Or are you the only man in town who has the power to be a father?"

"Why would that be?"

"So why do I want to be a mother from you? Have you ever asked yourself that question?"

Taehyung didn't speak. Jungkook continued, "Because I love you. People want to carry the memory of the person they love with them for the rest of their lives. Even if it's a sad memory. I did too. I don't like all these rules. I follow my rules. But that doesn't mean that everyone else has to obey them too. You didn't like my rules. Or maybe you didn't see me worthy enough to be your child's mother-" the pureblood omega stopped and took a deep breath.

"That's it. I didn't see a problem with that. But I don't disrespect myself enough, Taehyung, to still be in a relationship with you! Fated mates no more exist. Every omega wants to have whoever the alpha they love. But, I never wanted to have you, did I?" His voice was hoarse and wet.

The alpha, however, did not answer this question.

"It's not that I never wanted to have you like that," Jungkook added. "I did. I did many times. But I've prevented myself every time. I've told myself that there's no way I'm going to have you. I don't hold any chances. Because you have another life. That's why I wanted to have you like this. But I didn't realize that I was so unworthy and unwanted to you."

Taehyung didn't say anything even when the pureblood stopped. He suddenly felt empty. The words Jungkook said all this time- it wasn't like this wasn't so insignificant- only now did he understand. A love so deep, so intense that the omega wanted to carry his memory like this for life?

It wasn't normal for Taehyung.

Rather totally unacceptable and objectionable.

But even knowing Jungkook's thoughts, as much as he knew the latter, Taehyung was certain that Jungkook wanted to carry his memory with him forever alone, making such a bold decision.

Maybe the omega wanted to have Taehyung completely to himself for a long time. But thinking about Taehyung's married life, husband or child, he didn't have the courage to say it nor did he want to violate that limit on purpose. Rather, he took this decision out of desperation in the end, unable to control the strong painful feeling of his uncontrollable desire.

But, even after being an alpha, Taehyung wasn't as daring as the pureblood omega. He couldn't blow away all his tendencies, faith, in one big blow if he wanted to.

So what should he do?

Taehyung didn't know the answer to this question. And because he didn't know anymore he walked out of Jungkook's room silently. The omega spared him a glance with his clenched jaw.

Who knew what time it was at the night! Walking on the noisy streets, the alpha's mind and brain began to face numerous questions. What will he do now?

Should he agree to Jungkook?

But Taehyung couldn't fix himself on that. As a result, he started walking randomly, aimlessly. Then suddenly he stood at a corner beside a shop and lit a cigarette, starting to leave the smoke aimlessly in the darkness. But the silhouette of that smoky darkness was suddenly struck by lightning. Then the lightening started getting intense. Taehyung was also struck by that lightning.

He saw two people coming out of the door of a glass-enclosed restaurant in the half-light, half-darkness across the street. Both of them were males. The strange thing was that one of them was his omega.

What was Jimin doing here at night? Who was that man with him? Taehyung couldn't find an answer to those questions even after thinking a lot.