☄️Chapter 8☄️

Mirari looks around since she can't see anything other than clouds and fog. The hut where they just sat and pumpkins and sunflowers all over the place. 

"Where are we, Jungkook?" Mirari asks worriedly looking around.

Jungkook doesn't answer. She asks again. Yet she gets no answer.

"Where is this place? Where are we and where is Jaro?" she asks again.

"Little princess", Jungkook speaks with a scared expression on his forehead.

"I am asking you something", she screams making her voice echo. She is scared. Scared because her Jungkook ain't there. This is not Jungkook, real Jungkook.

Is this an illusion? Even if this is an illusion, she doesn't want to leave. She doesn't want to leave Jungkook.

She hugs Jungkook's chest tight, "I don't want to go, make me stop, please, please Jungkook".

"Please baby, if this is a dream then don't let me wake up. Keep here, I don't want to be without you anymore, please", she shudders, her body is getting chills from being alone again and she begs him crying. 

"I am sorry, my time with you was until here", he says kissing her head.

"No, not again, I just got you. Please make me stay", she begs.

"I can't. Jaro needs you. You need to be there with him. You're my brave little pumpkin, yes" he says cupping her face.

She shakes her head in denial. "I don't want you to go. I am not brave without you".

She pauses in between and thinks for some time looking into his eyes and says, "I know-I know it was you inside Siesta all this time. I was scared but not anymore, please stay. I need you with me." She sobs like a baby holding his hands which are on her cheeks.

"Somehow, anyhow just be with us, please".

Jungkook smiles knowing what she means without getting shocked. He looks down for a moment and then kisses her nose "I know love but I can't stay anymore, understand please". He holds Mirari's face in his hands admiring the girl he fell in love with.

The girl who is his life, afterlife, and forever!!

He kisses her sweetly with love and feels his lips on her after so long. Mirari also feels her heart beating with happiness after a long time.

The moment is bittersweet. She is happy to be with him yet pain is immersing her knowing it won't last long. She holds him tightly holding onto her shirt not ready to leave him.

While they both are in each other's arms kissing each other with love for one more time.

They hear Jaro crying. They separate from the kiss. Surprisingly, Mirari finds herself back in the same patch. She quickly looks in front of her to make sure Jungkook is still there and he is.

She sighs with relief. 

Although she sees him this time his body is radiating with little stars-like things all over his body and that sunflower is gone. His chest looks without the wound and he is smiling looking at Jaro.

"Dada, Dada", Jaro shouts in happiness and runs towards Jungkook seeing him there.

Jungkook picks him up and Mirari smiles with tears in her eyes and puts her hand on Jaro. She is happy to see her son get his father back.

"Dada, Jaro missed you. Jaro loves you. Momma loves you", he says hugging Jungkook's neck with his tiny hands. Jungkook held him putting one hand on his back and pampering him and kissing his face again and again.