💜Author's Note💜

To begin with, I didn't plan this story at all. It just came out all of a sudden. The truth is that I saw a contest from Wattpad about writing a one-shot. There were three prompts and my heart got stuck with the third one.

I thought of writing and thought of different scenarios but eventually gave up. Since writing something like this is not me. I love writing happy cheerful things so I gave up. It was my best friend who suggested to write.

Saying "You too should try it, you'll do amazing!!!! ^~^"

This motivated me a lot to sit and write. There was a word limit of 1500-2000. I began writing but ideas kept coming and I couldn't stop the flow and came up with 6000 words and currently, they are more than that.

I dropped the idea of participating in the contest but continued to give this story my heart. I kept writing and writing every word with emotions.

I wanted you to give it a chance and read it. This is the first story where I cried while writing and editing.

As I said initially, I was writing for the contest so it was not with Jungkook being a character but the name was different. All of them are original characters.

When I thought that I wanted to publish this story without thinking of the contest I gave the name Jungkook to the character because of his personality I could find relating to the male lead.

This story is written with my experience of some memories I had. As I mentioned writing something like this is not my cup of tea but some decked-up emotions made me create this story.

The pain, happiness, and love we face in life. All these emotions come at a price of someday ending. Feeling dies, the relationship dies, and we die but something that can never die is the unending love we all have inside of us.

Seeing so much pain what keeps us moving is love. This is what has inspired this story.

What if something gets broken? They all need a second chance. Exactly like relationships, they may seem broken but they always have a second chance.

This book is special for many reasons. First, the way my friends motivate me helps me a lot to go ahead. I have told to myself that even if they are the only ones who read my stories I will continue writing. Their support gives me strength. Second, after publishing one of my friends told me that their real name is Mirari too. Hence, it becomes special. 

Third, it's my first book that I completed. I feel happy that I finished writing it quick and published it.

Now, if you're wondering what was the prompt. Then here we go!! I don't know if it matches with it but I just simply wrote it with the love I have for writing and this story.

 Then here we go!! I don't know if it matches with it but I just simply wrote it with the love I have for writing and this story

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thank you for choosing this book to read.

A special thank you to my best friends for motivating me always not just once. You guys are wonderful and I love you.

My besties, thank you for keeping your trust and motivating me every second. You motivated me and another who corrected my every mistake telling me how to write the sentence properly. I hope this time I didn't make that many mistakes. I love you guys.

Thank you to all my readers. It means everything to me. Your every vote and comment is precious to me. I love you so much guys. You're the best!!!

Before you close the book take a look at the next chapter because that has some details about the characters.

-Rie