3. UNVEILING HEARTS

"Now the day bleeds Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape"

                   -Somebody You Loved
__________________________________

Everything was ruined now.

He misses him a lot. He is in pain but has to pretend he is okay but in reality, he is not OK. He wants to scream at the top of his lungs because of how heartbroken he is now.
Was those 3 years of being together nothing to him? This question has been stressing him a lot since last week.
His love was gone, he was gone now.
He doesn't want to see him with anyone but himself.
How is he supposed to let him go? Can't he stay forever with him?

As Kishan's family sat around the dinner table, enjoying their meal and engaging in light-hearted conversation.
However, as his mother observed Ishan, she couldn't help but sense that he was preoccupied with something on his mind.

She attempted to draw him out of his thoughts by asking, "Ishu beta, would you like some rice and dal on your plate?"

Ishan was lost in his own thoughts, trying to make sense of everything that had happened so far. He barely noticed when his dad called out to him, shaking his shoulder and asking, "Beta, dhyan kidhar hai tumhara?"

Finally, Ishan snapped out of his reverie and realized that all eyes were on him.

He sighed heavily and replied, "I am okay, just a little tired." As he looked around, he noticed the concerned looks on everyone's faces.

Par maa to maa hoti hai , she was sure his beloved son was going through something.

she spoke to Ishan. her voice was laced with empathy and understanding. "If something is bothering you, do not hesitate to confide in us," she said.

Ishan seemed hesitant, his eyes downcast, and his body language indicating a reluctance to open up.

She persisted. "I can sense that you might be going through a rough patch," she said softly, "and we are here to help."

Ishan's response was hesitant, his words barely audible. "It's nothing, Mom. I'm just tired. Please don't worry about it."

Mother's response was gentle yet firm. "I understand that you're tired, but I want to make sure that you're okay. Is there anything that you want to talk about?"
"You don't have to go through this alone." This time his father spoke.

The family members were anxiously waiting for Ishan to reveal something that he had been hiding for quite some time.

Ishan remained silent for a few minutes as if he was fighting a battle inside on his own. Finally, he lifted his head and saw the family's faces again. Everyone was waiting for him to speak up.

He replied "yes Mom you are right there is something I wanted to talk about."

His Dad said "Beta kya baat hai khul kr btao, I am getting worried now. "

Ishan muster up his courage and said "Dad Mom, I have been seeing someone for the last 3 years."

Dad cut him off, and Said "To isme pareshaan hone wali baat kya hai? Kon hai woh ladki? Ab to tumhari Umar hai dates pe jaane ki aur relationship mein aane ki ."