9.morning surf ?

I woke up the next day to the sunlight flooding my room causing me to wake up with a start

"Rise and shine!!" Jj chuckles tossing me a t-shirt and exiting the room leaving me sat up in his bed in just some baggy shorts and a bra. I thrown the t-shirt over my head and stumble out into the main room unsure of why I was rudly awoken so early. "Wha-!" I'm cut of by a hand shooting across my mouth and stopping me from talking.

"Shh shh shut up" jj whispers nodding his head towards John b who was sprawled across the sofa bed his body knotted through the duvet, a quiet laugh escapes my mouth as jj releases me and pulls a milk carton out of the fridge and taking a bulb straight from the bottle.

"Morning surf?" The blonde questions swallowing his drink and raises his eyebrows at me waiting for a reply.

I leant back slightly staring out the window to see a few clouds but overall a clear blue sky the sun lighting up the water making it glisten in the reflection. "Fuck yeah" I smile "see you in a minute"

My hand digs through my draws and pulls out a stained striped shirt, I slip my arms into it leaving it unbuttoned to reveal my turquoise blue bikini that hand orange hawain flowers printed across it.

We made our way to the beach the warm sand contrasting with the ice cold water that washed over me as I swam out into the water.
Me and jj sat in the surface of the water just floating there waiting for the waves.

"You just gonna sit there or are we gonna surf ?" I smirk looking away from the incoming wave at towards the blonde that floated opposite me. He just laughed in response and began swimming out to the waves. I watched him swim off, his damp hair falling across his face sheltering his crystal blue eyes that glittered in the sun. The ocean water splashed up over his torso the droplets lading perfectly on his chest-
A cold rush comes flooding over my head forcing me underwater and holding me down as the wave runs over the surface of the water my lungs screaming to catch a breath. Eventually, I catch my breath as I break through the water the warm air hitting my face.
I climb back onto my board and brush the west hair away from my face revealing  jj who was laughing his ass off just a few meters away from me.

"Distracted where you?" He says amongst laughter.

"Shut up and let's actually catch some waves" I snap paddling away ready for the next set.

We finish in the beach and make our way back up to the chateau to meet John b.

"Ok ok shut up" I whisper as me and jj make our way round the front of the chateau and sneaking towards the living room window "ok 3 2 1" I smile counting down on my fingers.

"DCS I KNOW YOUR IN THERE" jj shouts slamming his hands on the window causing John b to jolt awake a very angry expression on his face. We both crumble to the floor struggle to catch a breath as we choke on our own laughter.

"Shit were in trouble" I laugh ,pulling myself up and walking past Jj into the house "yo! dude get up it's like 11" I sigh shaking my head and grabbing a towel to dry off my hair.

"You should've seen your face. Your face was like..." jj trails off stumbling in behind me still laughing and now making stupid faces.

"You two are dead" John b groans sleepily lifting his and and pointing at us. I sarcastically pull my hand to my chest pretending to be offended by his threat.

"so we going then or what" jj ask ignoring John bs comment watching him roll out of bed and aimlessly following him into the kitchen.

"Going where" I question

"Lana Grubbs, I wanna know why scooter had my dads compass"John b replies throwing on a cleanish shirt and downing a glass of water.

"Woah woah let me get this straight your going to go and basically interrogate a women whoes husband died like yesterday about said husband.... Yeah no I'm good...you enjoy though" I laugh turning to walk away.

A hand folds around my arm pulling me back, "where do you think your going" John b smirks. I look at jj confused raising my eyes at him asking what john b was talking about.

"Oh your coming with us" he shrugs

"What !?....why" I look back at John b as he just ignores me and strolls out the front door .

"cuz" he eventually answere not even bothering to look at me and he just jumps into the drivers seat of the Twinkie next to jj who had called shotgun as we walked out of the house, leaving me to sit in the back.
We all take our seat and John b starts up the van pulling out of the drive way heading to the dye of figure 8.

"I'm just saying, I don't understandwhy you don't at least try with Kiara." Jj starts continuing a conversation him and John b we're having earlier "She clearly likes you. She's like, "Oh, John B."" He moans mimicking what kiara apprently does.

"Is that what she does?" John b sarcastically responds

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you. Bro" the boy argues

" dude she kissed him on the cheek." I speak up " that dosnt mean shit"

"Thank you, It's not like we were makin' out." John b agrees

"Low-hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like, "I kinda like that," and you start blushing." Jj continues

"I blush?" The brunette scoffs

"Yeah you do" jj answers

"Oh 100%" I add

"Ok quit it now guys" John b says getting annoyed and shoving my face back away from the front as jj reaches across to grab the compass of the dash board.

"Hey don't!" John b shouts hitting jj's hand away

"I was just looking at it." The blonde raises his voice to match John bs pushing his hand away and pulling the compass closer to him so he can get a better look.
"I gotta admit, your father's compass in Scooter's boat, that's freaky."

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out." John b explains

"I'm sure she would just love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything." Jj says fiddling with the compass as we turn onto ms Lana's lane.