11-20

11

The school library is closest to the No. 6 teaching building of Peking University, even though it is noon. However, there are still many students who have taken good positions and are studying diligently. Gao Nan and Lin Xiaoxiao, who were waiting to go to class in the afternoon, did as the Romans did, flipping through their own books and doing their homework.

In the silence, Lin Xiaoxiao, who had been holding back for several days, finally couldn't hold it back anymore. She raised her head and said in a very soft voice: "Nan Nan, what does it mean for a person to suddenly ignore another person?" Gao Nan, who was asking

the question, was stunned again, then her eyes widened, and she subconsciously moved closer to Lin Xiaoxiao: "The other person you mentioned, couldn't be you who went out to live for a few days last week and got involved by the way? That Omega friend of Taste, right?"

"You——" Lin Xiaoxiao, who had been using inhibitors very diligently recently, immediately stood up in disbelief. After receiving a few glares from nearby, Lin Xiaoxiao calmed down subconsciously. He looked at his short-haired friend and said cautiously, "What are you talking about? And who have you told about this matter?" "Don't be

nervous, don't be impatient, I didn't tell anyone." Haircut Gao Nan, who looked very honest and steady, gave Lin Xiaoxiao a hint with his hand.

The excited Lin Xiaoxiao sat down again according to her instructions. Gao Nan leaned over, covered his mouth, and replied in a low voice: "Among the four people in our dormitory, the three of you are singles that no one wants, and I am the only one who has ever had a boyfriend. So what is going on with you, as soon as I smelled it that day? I knew that you had a vague smell of Omega.

And in the next two days, I also found the inhibitor in your bag, and I also found that you were smiling inexplicably and ripplingly several times. So what's going on with you? , I guessed roughly. How about it? According to you, did you and your Omega friend do this and that, and then the other person ignored you?" Gao Nan showed the look of a confidant sister and said

to Lin Xiaoxiao was persuasive.

"No, it's not what you think. That day, she was in the period of love, and the inhibitor on her hand just ran out. I gave her a temporary mark out of morality as a friend." Instinctively, I didn't want to keep this too private

. The matter was brought to the table, so Lin Xiaoxiao asked impulsively. After explaining, he stopped talking. Then he quickly packed up his schoolbag with a face and ignored Gao Nan opposite him.

"Sorry, Xiaoxiao, I didn't mean to inquire about your privacy on purpose. I accidentally saw your inhibitor yesterday when I went to help you get your meal card. As for the smell on your body, who let our Alpha's nose They are all relatively smart, and I happen to have experience in this area. Anyway, don't worry, I really haven't told anyone about this, and I definitely haven't discussed it with anyone in private!" In their four-person dormitory, Gao Nan

is The oldest. In addition, she looks mature and steady, so from the moment everyone gets together, she is the boss and dormitory leader of the dormitory. As the dormitory leader and boss, Gao Nan is also very responsible. She also actively dealt with any announcements in the class, school activities, or any questions everyone had.

In life, Gao Nan is indeed the well-deserved boss. But in terms of study and class popularity, Lin Xiaoxiao was ahead of her. Lin Xiaoxiao is indeed young, but she was the winner of the school's national scholarship and college scholarship last school year. Last semester, she also participated in a debate competition on behalf of the college and won a prize. Coupled with the fact that she is the only top Alpha in the academy, in fact, even Gao Nan did not dare to offend Lin Xiaoxiao many times.

Xue Shan, the third child in the dormitory, complained to everyone in private that Lin Xiaoxiao was a standard two-faced person. For those who are useful to her, she can't afford to offend, or those she likes, her smile is as warm as the spring breeze. But when no one is around, she treats people who are of no use to her, or who she doesn't like. She didn't smile at all, and she looked as cold as winter.

Regarding Lao San's words, Gao Nan came forward to refute them in a timely manner. But even so, whether Lin Xiao smiled or not smiled were completely different things. It's already in the class and in the academy, it's no secret.

As the boss of dormitory 405, Gao Nan really has the best relationship with Lin Xiaoxiao most of the time. But even so, when Lin Xiaoxiao suddenly became serious and stopped talking, Gao Nan would subconsciously feel nervous and scared.

"Xiaoxiao, I really haven't told anyone about this. You still don't know what my personality is. By the way, what you just meant was that your friend ignored you, right? Come back soon It's been a week, and she hasn't looked for you once?"

They had a big class later, and they packed their schoolbags in a tacit understanding and walked out of the library together. Looking at Lin Xiaoxiao carrying the book without saying a word, I couldn't figure out why she was angry. But Gao Nan, who was afraid that she would be angry, decided to ask again after careful consideration.

"It's not like there was no contact at all. When I came back that day, I sent her a message, and she replied to me. I told her to pay attention to her health and buy inhibitors early when she was in love, and she replied that she knew. Yes, we talked about her business trip, and then nothing happened!"

If you calculate carefully, the two of them have been separated for five days. In five days, Lin Xiaoxiao did not receive a text message from Zhou Yulin. At first, when she didn't have to serve others at night and no one strangled her neck, Lin Xiaoxiao slept soundly and comfortably. But within two days, she felt something was wrong for no reason. I was a little worried about Zhou Yulin's sleeping problem, and I was also thinking about the real reason why Zhou Yulin ignored me. Anyway, she had been thinking about it a lot for no reason, and in the past two days, she couldn't sleep well in the middle of the night again.

"According to what you mean, it means that your contact that day was a bit sudden. You are twenty years old this year, and your high school friends, no matter how mature they are, should be about the same age as you. So you suddenly helped her. As a young person, she has no The experienced Omega must be a little shy! If the situation is really like what you said, this is indeed a little embarrassing." When Lin Xiaoxiao was silent and dazed, Gao Nan, who was carrying a black backpack like her, was analyzing it carefully

. .

"Of course, if the situation is not what I thought, then there is another explanation. That is, your friend not only feels embarrassed, but she also doesn't want to see you. Maybe your reaction that day made her a little unhappy. , I'm a little disappointed, so the other party stopped contacting you."

Gao Nan, who looked like an honest person, just made it clear that Lin Xiaoxiao was not good, so he was disliked by Omega. After saying a few words, he saw something wrong with Lin Xiaoxiao's eyes. Gao Nan stopped this topic very wisely and started talking about other things in the class.

Lin Xiaoxiao walked beside her, seemingly listening attentively. But deep down in her heart, she really considered the last possibility that Gao Nan just mentioned.

That night, she seemed to really not satisfy Zhou Yulin. That day, when the other party continued, she stopped unexpectedly. Could it be that this was the reason why she annoyed the bad-tempered Omega sister, and then the other party started to ignore her?

"She won't want me anymore, right?"

This strange thought suddenly came to her mind. Because of this sudden thought, Lin Xiaoxiao didn't even attend the computer theory class in the afternoon. After anxiously holding on to the end of the two major classes, Lin Xiaoxiao left a message to her good friend that she had something to do, and Lin Xiaoxiao hurried out of the classroom with her schoolbag on her back.

"Hey, didn't we agree to go to the library together?"

Gao Nan from behind seemed to be shouting, and Lin Xiaoxiao shouted "next time" loudly. Not sure if Gao Nan heard it or not, she ran out of the campus in a hurry.

"It's over, I've been completely taken over by that female seductress Zhou Yulin!"

Lin Xiaoxiao couldn't help but mutter to herself as she hurriedly waited for the bus outside the school. He understood that the two of them had not known each other for long, and that the reason why he couldn't let go of Zhou Yulin was actually related to that inexplicable night. But no matter what Zhou Yulin thought, Lin Xiaoxiao, who was so close to someone else for the first time, seemed to take everything seriously.

"What do I need to do to be with her? What do I need to do to get her to agree to marry me? Or keep supporting me?" Before the two of them even exchanged their

horoscopes, Lin Xiaoxiao was on the bus, confused. I thought a lot in confusion.

When they think about who their future children should be called mom, who they should call mommy, and whose surname they should take. Lin Xiaoxiao, who had been looking outside, suddenly saw Zhou Yulin unexpectedly.

No, to be precise, I saw Zhou Yulin on the largest TV wall in the city center.