31-40

31

Early the next morning, Lin Xiaoxiao and his younger brother got into an SUV sent to them by Zhou Yulin's staff and started running to banks and housing management offices.

This world is very similar to what happened to Lin Xiaoxiao in the past. For example, some procedures for canceling an account after death, Lin Xiaoxiao feels that they should be exactly the same. But this world also has its advantages, such as going to the bank to close an account, but Lin Xiaoxiao feels that it should be easier and more relaxed than her previous world.

After all, she had heard of it in her previous world. When an elderly person dies at home, the family members cannot prove whether the elderly person is their relative or withdraw the family savings. But here, as long as the procedures are in place, everything is really easy.

I ran to various banks and took my parents' ID cards, death certificates and bank cards. It was indeed easier and more convenient than Lin Xiaoxiao imagined to go to various banks to withdraw money and close the account.

There wasn't much money in her mother's account, it was just a little bit of money that Lin Xiaoxiao had called before, which added up to just over 20,000 yuan.

Her father's money is pretty good. Although there is not much money in other bank cards, there is one bank card where he regularly deposits two thousand every month and never stops. When he took out the bank card to withdraw money, and when he saw the small and crooked medical card words he wrote with black watercolor pen on the back of the bank card, Lin Xiaoxiao suddenly felt bad in his heart. .

After canceling all their parents' bank cards and depositing all their 110,000 in Lin Tiantian's account, the three of them went to the housing management office again.

When filling out the house transfer procedures, Lin Xiaoxiao hesitated for a while and finally wrote her name as Lin Tiantian.

First, she always felt that she was not their real daughter. Although blood is, body is. But it's not the case internally, so Lin Xiaoxiao still doesn't want to do something like a bird occupying a dove's nest.

Second, the Lin family's situation is different from other families. Other families may value Alpha a little more, but the Lin family values ​​precious Omega more. Her parents were indeed more attentive to this thin and frail little brother. So Lin Xiaoxiao wanted to continue this tradition and didn't want them to have any peace underground.

Third, Lin Xiaoxiao is already a junior. She has been accustomed to making money on her own since before. When she had no money, she lived well with scholarships, grants and national special ability subsidies. What's more, it may be difficult for her to make big money, but she has never worried about making small money and living expenses. This time, she spent some bits and pieces on her parents' medical expenses in the hospital and funeral expenses. But when the relatives came over, they paid some more tributes. So in general, she didn't spend much, and she still had around 100,000, so she was not short of money.

Fourth, Lin Tiancai is only eighteen years old and he needs money to go to college. In this society, he is the weakest party. Although Lin Xiaoxiao has been rejecting her inexplicable social and family responsibilities since she traveled here. But now, she has no choice, she must protect her only Omega brother. Giving him enough security and financial self-sufficiency, giving him his family's savings and his parents' house, was the only thing Lin Xiaoxiao could think of.

Whether it was transferring money to Lin Tiantian's account or asking him to sign the house transfer procedures. Lin ignorantly followed Lin Xiaoxiao's arrangements every day and signed one by one.

On the third day, when Lin Xiaoxiao was thinking about what to do next, she received the first reminder message from a relative at home.

Lin Xiaoxiao finally remembered what her grandparents said, asking her to pay attention to collecting information about her parents' debts. Then Lin Xiaoxiao, who had been away from home for more than a year, went to the small coffee shop bought by her father for the first time and the small flower shop next to the small coffee shop.

The flower shop here is already in business and is run by her parents themselves. But due to the unexpected death of her parents, it has been closed for a long time now. As for the small cafe next to the flower shop, his father is still renovating it. Because they knew about the death of her parents, several decoration masters inside were in a dilemma, not knowing whether to continue or stop. Now they are considered passive and slow in their work.

"Lin Xiaoxiao, do you want to stay here?"

Zhou Yulin, who had been running around with Lin Xiaoxiao these past few days and had been silent with her for a few days, spoke at this time.

Lin Xiaoxiao looked at the small flower shop and the design drawings her father put on the bar of the coffee shop, and she felt strangely confused.

Her mother used to like plants and flowers. She felt that these things represented vitality and health. That's why she likes and is obsessed with Cui Dada, the plant that can bring flowers and plants to life in an instant. His father used to be a designer at a nearby advertising company. After he was fired in middle age, he no longer wanted to work for capitalists. His dream is to start a business and use his own skills to design a very special small coffee shop. You can read books and drink coffee inside. Moreover, he secretly opened this coffee shop not far from his original company.

He looked sideways at the decoration masters in the room and Lin Tiantian, who was standing quietly in the flower shop in the distance.

Wavering between self-esteem and parents' wishes, Lin Xiaoxiao finally nodded without hesitation.

"Okay, I understand, let me handle it here. Our company has a small branch here, and the people over there are more professional. I'll let them handle it!" Zhou Yulin started asking about this, and then Lin

Xiao When he started to laugh and nod, everything was already determined.

Zhou Yulin is Zhou Yunkai's daughter, and the actual person in charge of the Zhou family, which is now a huge business empire. Her father is the kind of person who will be trending when he is sick and hospitalized. The fight for property between her brothers and sisters has been reported on online television for a long time. Although Zhou Yulin seems to be very low-key now, no matter how low-key she is, she is still someone who occasionally appears in financial news. Although Lin Xiaoxiao followed her for nearly half a year, he only saw a few of her houses and did not see any scenes of revelry and extravagance. But this doesn't change the fact that the property her father left to her is really huge and the Zhou family is really powerful. So when Zhou Yulin started to intervene, everything became particularly simple.

I found all the loan receipts at home and went through all the handwritten notebooks of my parents at home. After unlocking his parents' mobile phones, Lin Xiaoxiao learned that his father had a habit of keeping accounts.

After finding his loan details from his father's laptop, he compared it with the IOU and the mobile phone chat transfer records in his parents' hands. After confirming that the above records were correct, Lin Xiaoxiao began to contact each family to pay back the money and ask for receipts.

Her parents borrowed money from relatives and friends at home. Because she was born in the family, her parents felt that she would definitely have great potential in the future, and her relatives and friends actually believed it and lent them all their family savings. When relatives lent money to her parents, they didn't think about asking for it immediately. It was all out of family affection and a small interest promised by his father that he lent it to them. If nothing happened to her parents, everyone might not be in a hurry. In addition, her mother's small flower shop has already started to make money, so everyone is even less anxious. But something happened to her family suddenly. So even though they were embarrassed, everyone could only start to make insinuations about her family's financial situation and think about asking for money.

It will take a day to confirm the accounts. After Lin Xiaoxiao left more than 20,000 yuan for herself, all other savings were spent. She only left him 50,000 yuan on Lin Tiantian's card, and spent the other 60,000 yuan to pay back the money. Later, the family who bumped into her father pitifully gave her two hundred thousand yuan, even though that amount of money was very little for a human life. But Lin Xiaoxiao still accepted it without saying anything or fussing about anything. Because of this, although the other party was at fault, the main legal responsibility was still her father. So Lin Xiaoxiao couldn't do anything like not distinguishing right from wrong when she was in grief.

Her parents were also very courageous. Whether it was the small flower shop or the small coffee shop next door, they bought it directly. Including the money for decoration, even though Suicheng is a small place and even if the housing prices in Suicheng are not high, his family still has a foreign debt of over 2 million yuan.

It's just a foreign debt of more than 200,000 to 300,000 yuan. Lin Xiaoxiao can pay it off by himself. But now she owed so much money, and she didn't want to sell the small flower shop and cafe. In the end, she had to rely entirely on Zhou Yulin.

Zhou Yulin is responsible for taking the money, and she is responsible for paying off the debt. His brother helps collect IOUs and organize the accounts. Zhou Yulin hired someone from their company to keep an eye on the decoration, and also hired someone to run a flower shop, and installed a full set of monitoring and office systems in the flower shop and coffee shop.

After another two days of busy work, everything seemed to be settled again.

Regarding Lin's father's coffee shop and Lin's mother's flower shop, this time Lin Xiaoxiao did not give them all to Lin Tiantian. After all, she has selfish motives. Mother Lin's flower shop is a small two-story building with a flower shop below and a small bedroom below.

So this time Lin Xiaoxiao transferred the flower shop to his own name without hesitation, and the coffee shop was registered under Lin Tiantian's name.

"Your flower shop is now open. I found two people and asked them to supervise each other in running the flower shop. Every other week, I will ask my people to go over there to check the flow. In addition to system ordering and Orders are placed in the system and everything goes through the process. Even if there is something fishy between them, the situation will not be too serious. Then every month, I will have someone send you the income and expenditure details. You and your brother, and occasionally Come over here and the problem won't be big.

As for your brother's coffee shop, it is being renovated now. I will also ask people from our branch to help keep an eye on the decoration. I will try my best to complete the decoration according to your father's wishes. Come here The business situation at that time is the same as that of the flower shop. I will also send people to keep an eye on and guide you. When you make money, I will give the people here a salary, which will be the same!" There are many small businesses in Zhou's family

. Enterprise branches are allowed to be run independently by the people in the branch, but the branch issues sales reports for the day and monthly reports every day and every month. The superior company sends people over once a month to inspect and audit the accounts. In this way, even if there is a small error in the middle, the sales general ledger will probably be consistent. So for Lin Xiaoxiao's two small stores, Zhou Yulin let them build it layer by layer according to Zhou's small business.

In the past, employees of the Suicheng branch reported their business status to the subordinate head office. Let the professional personnel of the superior company be responsible for auditing and supervising the accounts. After all, Lin Xiaoxiao and Lin Tiantian, who reported this time, are both young and not very familiar with this matter. So when talking to the two siblings, Zhou Yulin tried her best to arrange everything in every detail.

Lin Tiantian is not a fool, although he doesn't talk much these days. But after following his sister to several banks and finding out the details of the family's loans, he understood the specific financial situation of his family.

These days, relatives at home, especially grandparents, grandparents. She always calls him privately to find out if his sister has left any savings for him, and asks him how his family's house and store are being handled.

Although Lin Tiantian didn't say anything, in the end, he understood what happened.

The family obviously had no money, but that woman was able to come up with so much cash and transfer so much money to her sister.

When more and more cash and IOUs were collected, Lin Tiantian made a rough calculation and calculated that his family owed the woman more than two million yuan.

His father spent more than 400,000 yuan to buy his family's house in his early years. It is said that it is now worth 700,000 to 800,000 yuan. What this means now is that his family owes the other party almost three houses.

But no matter how he thinks, guesses, or feels anxious. After taking care of the family's debt problem and settling the family's flower shop and coffee shop, they began to settle him. Because she wanted to settle him down, the woman even invited him and his sister to a big restaurant for dinner. When the meal was almost finished, his sister really started.

"Tiantian, you are already your senior year in high school. You cannot transfer schools casually in your senior year. No matter what, you can only take the college entrance examination here. Plus, you are in school and you live on campus, so my sister won't bother you with transferring schools. . You study hard here, and my sister will try to come back once a month in the future. When you take the college entrance examination, try to get as close to me as possible, and we can be reunited again. Of course, where exactly will you take the exam? It depends on you. This sister is just a suggestion, I don't mean to force you."

Zhou Yulin was drinking quietly beside her, while her weak brother slowly lowered his head lower and lower.

After a pause, Lin Xiaoxiao finally continued: "Tiantian, you are studying here. There are grandparents, uncles and aunts here. If something happens to you, you can contact them as soon as possible. Of course, you can also call the number Sister Zhou gave you. That person is the general manager of Sister Zhou's company. In addition to helping you keep an eye on the decoration of the coffee shop, he will also deal with some issues that you urgently need help with. Things.

Sister Zhou is my sister's girlfriend and we are lovers. Although I have not told my family, we have known each other for almost half a year. Last time I didn't go home during the summer vacation, I went to Kyoto with her. I will I suddenly transferred to Kyoto to study because I wanted to be with her. I have a very good relationship with her, so you must not be burdened!" In the past, Lin Xiaoxiao always drew clear boundaries with Zhou Yulin

. Her best friend Gao Nan still doesn't know who the woman she is entangled with is. In the past, because of fear of the unknown future and uncertainty, Lin Xiaoxiao did not dare to easily establish a relationship with Zhou Yulin.

To be honest, she couldn't trust Zhou Yulin, nor could she trust herself. She felt that Zhou Yulin liked her just because she could cure her insomnia. Just because she is harmless to humans and animals and has a clean family background, the other party feels that he can control her. So she had some trust in her, so she chose to let her heal her body and even let her mark her. All of these are not necessarily love.

As for her feelings for Zhou Yulin, she also felt that they came too suddenly. It seemed that it only took her one night to go from secretly hating her to saying she liked her, to wanting to be with her. This is not normal, and everything in this world feels quite strange. So Lin Xiaoxiao suspected that he was affected by pheromones in this world. Or is it true that both women and men actually have a little bit of virginity in them. Although she and Zhou Yulin didn't make it to the end, they did some extraordinary things.

In this regard, Zhou Yulin brought her in, giving her a different experience. So her abnormality may be related to the so-called virginity plot, but this is something related to sexual intercourse. Pheromone attraction and control sounds a bit scary. □□This kind of thing is a bit too unreliable, so Lin Xiaoxiao can't trust herself.

There is also the issue of her and Zhou Yulin's identities. After all, she is not an innocent child who doesn't understand anything, she is also knowledgeable after all. So even if she could believe that Zhou Yulin liked her, she didn't believe that there was a real future between them. After all, she had been Zhou Yulin's little lover from the beginning, and the two relied on a contract to maintain their relationship.

In the past, she saved some of her position and self-esteem by breaking up and paying back the money. Let her not be too humble and ridiculous in front of Zhou Yulin. With her little tricks and calculations, she felt that she had won a different future for her and Zhou Yulin. After all, whether it was due to the influence of pheromones or sexual intercourse, she really couldn't let go of Zhou Yulin.

The other party is sometimes very kind and trusting to her, and Zhou Yulin is very good-looking and has a very good figure. A girl, she actually has a vest line! Lin Xiaoxiao didn't dislike the way she dragged Ku Ku when she got angry. The last time Zhou Yulin cried, Lin Xiaoxiao also felt distressed. Zhou Yulin was also very considerate and attentive. Knowing that she was tanned, she even bought her sunscreen and a facial mask. She has a good memory and is a good person. Not long after they got along, she remembered to celebrate her birthday. Even her parents forgot about this at the time, and they forgot about it for two years.

Although she looked quite bad before, she never did anything to really hurt her. She basically just threatened her verbally. She has money, looks, and a figure, and her personality can be both sweet and cool. She can scare herself, and seems to be able to protect herself. Sometimes she can put down her posture in front of her to please her. Everything about her seemed right except for her gender. For such a person, Lin Xiaoxiao did not dare to miss it easily, so Lin Xiaoxiao wanted to give it a try slowly.

Whether it's a previous relationship, a subsequent breakup, or a subsequent sister or sister. She knew that she was struggling, and she knew that Zhou Yulin was tolerating her. She had the idea of ​​slowly tossing around with Zhou Yulin to see if the two of them could create a future.

But now, she owed Zhou Yulin again, and she made it very funny for herself. Now she seems to have put everything back to where it started. What's even more ridiculous is that she has to tell her brother and her relatives here that she is doing well and that she and Zhou Yulin are lovers. Because of this, everyone will feel that everything is normal and will not think or worry too much.

Looking at his brother, he persuaded and explained in a low voice. Zhou Yulin next to her had been watching and listening quietly without saying a word. Lin Xiaoxiao didn't know what she was thinking, but she knew that now she no longer had the confidence and arrogance in front of Zhou Yulin.

The mouth that eats people is soft, and the hands that take people are short. Now she has completely turned herself into a weakling. Fortunately, she was used to being a girl and asking her parents for money, so it wasn't too bad. But if her underground parents knew about this, if they knew about her, the top Alpha daughter they were proud of. If he actually ate soft rice, he would probably jump out of the ground in anger. Then grab her hair and beat her hard.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me and irrigated the nutrient solution~, and thank you all for your messages and subscriptions, okay?

Thanks to the little angel who dropped the mines: 1 hey;

thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Duke, 5 bottles of Tutu, and 2 bottles of Yijie Buyi.

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!