21-30

21

To be honest, Lin Xiaoxiao never really entered Peking University in her previous life. But one time when she and her parents were passing by when they were returning to their hometown, her father pointed out the window and said to her: "Smile, look, that is the best university in our country. If you get admitted here in the future, your father will laugh in his dreams." ."

Lin Xiaoxiao seemed to be only fourteen years old at that time. At that time, she had not even graduated from junior high school, and she was already obsessed with Alexander by her father's ambition.

At that time, her mind was not on study, so after listening to her father's words, she just kept them in mind and did not take action immediately.

Later, when she grew up and began to really know how to work hard, she came here in a daze.

Originally, Peking University and Kyoto University were just a dream in her heart. But because of Zhou Yulin, she had the courage to dig out this dream again and make it come true.

"Dad, I came to Kyoto to study. This is the Peking University of this world. Although I am not a serious student here yet, at least I walked in first, and I will definitely work hard to stay in the future.

" The inside of the big one is not as antique as the front door. Once inside, everything becomes very modern.

Beautiful musical fountain, tall plane trees and osmanthus trees on the side of the road, various welcome banners and guidance signs floating in the wind. There are several high-rise buildings with a strong sense of design in the distance, and several tall statues of historical figures in the wide square in front. As well as the densely packed students and parents walking around under the statue, they all gave Lin Xiaoxiao a very different feeling.

Lin Xiaoxiao was first shocked by the tall statue more than ten meters high in their main entrance square, and then after walking in along the guidance signs, she began to feel a little dizzy.

"Hello, are you a freshman?"

Just as Lin Xiaoxiao was carrying her luggage and looking a little confused, several students wearing Peking University T-shirts immediately gathered around.

Looking at the bright red words "Beijing University" on their white T-shirts, Lin Xiaoxiao immediately smiled and nodded: "I am a freshman, but not a freshman. I am an exchange student, so I should be considered a junior in the computer science department. !"

"Wow, I really can't tell. The computer department is over there, I'll take you there!" "

Senior sister, you are so young. I am a sophomore in the finance department this year."

"Senior sister, which school did you come from? To be able to come to our school as an exchange student, your original school must be very good, right?"

The person who received her didn't care whether she was a freshman or an exchange student. Seeing the beauty, everyone immediately spread their peacock tails, quickly scrambled to grab Lin Xiaoxiao's suitcase, and took her to the registration office of the Computer Department.

"I came from Lijing University!"

Several boys asked curious questions along the way. Lin Xiaoxiao answered with a smile, and soon everyone arrived at the registration office of the Computer Science Department of Kyoto University.

"Hello, I'm here to report. My name is Lin Xiaoxiao, and I'm an exchange student from Lijing University." Originally, the atmosphere at the scene was always very good, but when Lin Xiaoxiao reported her name, she took

the Issue your admission letter when registration begins. The expressions of the boys standing beside her quickly changed.

"So it's Alpha?"