Odd meeting

So sorry if this is bad! This is my first story so you can hate all you want. I'll take requests when I can. Female reader. Smut- probably later in the story. Swearing. (Plus Taylor is a queen.)

Your POV

*I was walking down the street when I see a huge crowd around a building, I didn't think much of it because it was New York. But I saw Taylor fucking Swift come out and the cameras went wild! I see her get mobbed by fans so I make space for her and see her gorgeous face and blush slightly. She gives me her sweet smile and I can feel my heart melt, she grabs my hand and pulls me into her car. My eyes widen as she pulls me in and closes the door.* "Taylor... i-is i-it really you?" *I say as Taylor chuckles.* "It is darling, don't freak out though." *She says with a sweet smile and we start driving off away from all the paparazzi and fans.*

Taylor's POV

*Gosh this girl is beautiful, I just wanna- No Taylor, you don't even know her name... and you just technically kidnapped her.* "So what's your name?" *I ask with a smile.* "It's (your name)" *She replies with a grin and looks me up and down, causing me to get butterflies and blush slightly.*

**After the car ride.**

*I help her get out of the car and pull her into my house so she can meet my cats, hoping she'll be okay with me kidnapping her.*

Your POV

*I don't mind being kidnapped, well I would but this time it's different because it's Taylor Swift. Who wouldn't want to be kidnapped by her?* "So this is your house? It's very nice." *I say gently, trying to hide that I'm flustered.* "Thank you for that." *She says with a smirk as she sees that I'm flustered. Fuck. Pull yourself together!*

That's the first part, sorry it's so bad.

I'll try to update as soon as I can.

If I make one with smut I'll put a 🔞 next to the title so you know. I'll also try to warn if something might be triggering, if you need to talk to somebody I'm open all hours.

I'm trying.