In Her House 2 🔞

Wow, here we go.
Dom: Taylor Fem
Sub: Reader (Y/N) Fem
⚠️: Swearing, strap on, fingering, oral, the knee thingy iykyk
———————
Taylor's POV
I come back only to see Y/N squirming from the handcuffs a have her in, I smirk at her mischievously. I go over to her and straddle her, hearing her gasp from my 8 inch strap on. I go over to her and shove 3 fingers into, moaning at feeling how tight she is. "Think you can take four princess?" I ask. "Yes, fuck me harder." She says with a moan. I smirk and add another finger, making her scream my name "Don't be afraid to scream my name princess." I growl into her ear. I start pumping my fingers in and out of her making her a moaning mess which makes me wet.

Y/N's POV

God, I don't know if I can take much more. I whine as I need to cum. Taylor senses it "Hold it until I say so princess." She says while faster and harder. Making it hard to not cum all over her fingers. "Cum for me now princess." She growls into my ear and my legs shake as I release on her fingers. I pant while she helps me out of my high, but I feel her kiss down on my body and leave hickeys on my tights.

I look down as she looks up at with her blue eyes and starts licking at my folds, making me let out throaty moan. She licks up all the rest of my fluids before thrusting her tongue into me. "Taylor!" I tell her name. "That's my name princess, you should scream it more often."

Taylor's POV

God is she gorgeous, I feel her release on my tongue and I moan against her. Making her moan at the vibrations. I bring my head up and kiss her, sliding my tongue into her moan. I hear and feel her muffled moan at the taste of her own cum. I smirk as I press the strap on at her entrance. Going in slowly at first then shoving the rest in to surprise her. I hold still to let her adjust. After she does I start thrusting and pounding her into the mattress, fucking her hard and making the bed squeak.

God I hope the cats don't hear this.

I moan as the strap on hits my clit with every thrust, I reach for her chest and start massaging her boobs. I take one in the mouth, rubbing her nipple with my teeth and sucking. I bring my free hand down and start rubbing her clit.

Y/N's POV

God this feels so good.

I moan loudly when she starts rubbing my clit, I buck my hips with every thrust she does to me.

This woman makes me so fucking feral.

I try to move my hands but they're still handcuffed to the bed frame. Making me whine and push against them. Taylor reaches up and slaps me across the face for trying to get out of the handcuffs. Making me moan. "Don't do that princess." She says harshly as she goes faster and harder, making me a little in pain as punishment.

If you even call it a fucking punishment...

I slip my hand free of the handcuffs and grab Taylor's throat, not enough to choke her. I slip my other hand free and then grab her arm. Flipping is over and then helping her sit up. I start riding her and kissing her neck, leaving a very visible hickey.

Good luck hiding that from the paps tomorrow you sexy bitch.

I feel her grab my waist and then pull out of me. I groan from the lose of pleasure as I was so close to releasing again. I feel her place me on her thigh and I start grinding on the thigh.

Taylor's POV (I think, I lost track 😭)

I moan at the feeling of her grinding on my thigh. I put two fingers in her mouth and she sucks on them while I put the strap on back in her. Thrusting harshly and slapping her face whenever she gets too loud.

Deserved for leaving a hickey the paparazzi will definitely notice. (Idea?)

I feel her release, followed closely be me releasing too. I pull out of her and stand up. "You wanna clean this mess up?" I ask her and she nods, taking the strap on in her mouth to clean it up from her own cum. I groan at the sight and grab a fistful of her hair. Starting to fuck her face. Making her gag as the strap on hits the back of her throat with each thrust.

I really hope the cats haven't heard any of this, if they have then I'll have to feed them with more treats than usual.

After she finishes I pull out of her mouth. Grab her before leading her to the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom. I get in the shower with her as we clean up.

And we may or may not have made out in the shower.

—————
Hope you horny Taylor lovers liked that. Sorry it took me so long, I almost forgot I had this app.

Requests? I have no fucking idea.

Word Count: 891 w/ this stuff. 837 without.