In her house 🔞

Proud of myself /\
|
|
———————
Y/N's POV

I watch Taylor while she shows me her house, I don't really pay attention to the house. More just her ass.

"Taylor? Where's your bedroom?"

Taylor's POV

Did I hear that right? Am I imagining things?

"Follow me, I'll show you."

I walk up to the second floor and grab her hand, pulling her into my bedroom before shutting the door and pinning her against the wall. Kissing her deeply, shoving my tongue into her mouth and making her moan out loud.

Y/N's POV

Is this happening? Is she kissing me? I'm not complaining.

"Taylor... you're so fucking hot."

I start kissing her back and slowly taking off her shirt, and then her bra. Grabbing her breasts and squeezing them. Making her moan loudly while she throws her head back, I take advantage of her position and start attacking her neck leaving a few hickeys. I grab her and take her over to her bed, laying her down and taking off the rest of her clothes and then undress myself, slowly to tease her.

She flips us over so she's on top and grab her box of sex toys, getting the handcuffs before handcuffing my hands to the bedpost. She leaves a trail of kisses all the way down to my thighs before slowly licking at my soaking wet folds. Making me moan loudly, she reaches up and covers my mouth with her. But I lick her hand in retaliation, making her chuckle and wipe her hand on my arm.

"Wait here for me darling, oh wait. Your handcuffed." Taylor says with a mischievous smile before getting off of me and going into her closet.

———————————

I'll make a part 2, but any requests for part 2? I have no idea, plus I made this on the bus so it's quick.

Taylor is 34?!? She looks 21 at most.