61-70

Chapter 61

Shen Qi only learned that a god-man appeared on the Internet recently.

@达摩少主: @米彩霞@陈启国The shameless rat generation, dare to frame my Dharma school middleman, today the King Kong Fu Demon's legs will send you on the road!

@达摩少主: The world of martial arts comes from Shaolin, and Shaolin martial arts learns from Dharma! My Dharma school is the authentic Zen school!

@达摩少主: [Video] Hello, everyone, today I will introduce to you my Dharma school orthodox additional power-Vajra Fu magic legs. I thought it had been lost, but I was fortunate enough to see it today, even fortunately! @闪少-申棋V, this is our Dharma school master sister!

Netizens—

"No, this little brother, are you okay?"

"Is this from the MSG factory? Someone will take it back? If this goes on, the director will really become a comedian."

"King Kong Fu Devil's Legs hahahahaha, it turns out that'Justice Flying Kick' still has such a name."

"Don't make a blind appraisal upstairs. It's not our factory. Don't let everyone go into the factory and think your backyard?"

"Brother, if you like the factory manager, I suggest not to use this form. He will recruit the factory manager. If you are a sunspot, please look down-the sunspot exploded in place!"

The young master of Dharma used the sand sculpture to speak and became popular on the Internet within a few days. Of course, it was mainly because of the popularity of Shenqi. The content of his Weibo is mainly divided into two parts: one is to seriously promote the "Authentic Dharma theory", punching Shaolin, kicking Wudang, Chinese martial arts, and authenticity of Dharma; Fart, unilaterally identified the director as the master sister of Bodhidharma, and called "Justice Flying Kick" as Bodhidharma's orthodox martial arts-King Kong Fu Demon Leg.

So much so that the popular "Justice Kick" stalk has changed recently, and it has become "Are you going to eat me a King Kong Devil's Leg" and "Devil's Leg Warning".

This man is also keen to analyze various videos of Senior Sister Bodhidharma Shen Qi, and the angle is extremely tricky.

"Fascinated" performance video—

"Senior Sister's head-up posture is connected with the previous set of movements, and her eyes contain the aura of martial arts practitioners. It can be said to have both form and spirit! I can't help but remind me of the phrase, come like thunder to collect my anger, and let it be like a river and sea. Good dance, Good Wu!"

"The Heroine Daughters" performance-

"Okay! Worthy of being my Sister Dharma! With a single stroke of your hand, you will know the extraordinary skill, and every move contains profound martial arts. This cloud hand moves like a flowing cloud, collects the stars, and moves with the heart. It is the realm of Dacheng. I can't help but remind me of the sentence: Young man learns swordsmanship, Ling Yu Bai Yuan Gong. The bead robe is dragging the silk ribbon, and the dagger is inserted into Wu Hong!

"I Know Later" Performance-

"Watching this stage, I couldn't help but make my eyes full of tears. I want to leave home when I was young and study art with a teacher. Master treats me as a sea of ​​grace and filial piety, but Master has died but is bound to die. The singing of the master sister is full of affection, It seems to be lingering, but it contains power. This is the subtlety of the last form of the Big Wuxiang Palm. The sound is very loud! Can not help but remind me of the phrase that the silver saddle shines on the white horse, rushing like a meteor. Hidden merit and fame!"