Chapter 4: The Chisato Familia.

The next few days were peaceful for Y/n, after returning from the dungeon. Y/n went straight home after helping the girls, after which he looked at the notification screen and saw that he completed some quest that day.

Quest Completed!

The 10th Floor.

Description: Reach the 10th of the dungeon and defeat the boss.

Rewards: Uncommon Loot Box x1, Random Skill Book x1, 10,000 EXP.

The Goblin Lord.

Objectives: Defeat the Goblin Lord (1/1) Defeat his minions (2,000/2,000)

Rewards: Rare Loot Box x1, Goblin Lord Fang x2, 15,000 EXP, Title Upgrade.

Bonus Rewards: Uncommon Loot Box x2, 10,000 EXP

Title Upgrade: Goblin Slayer: Damage to goblin foes increased to 35%.

Opening Uncommon Loot Box x3: Medium HP Potions x7, Medium MP Potions x5, Skill Gem (F) x5, Glow Sticks x3

Opening Rare Loot Box x1: Bracelet of Vitality x1, Fragrance Rose x1 Medium HP Potion x3, Medium MP potion x3, Skill Gem (E) x3

Bracelet of Virality (E): A copper bracelet that increase HP regen by 50.

Fragrance Rose (E): This Rose has a special fragrance that captivates females. Once used the smell will be permanent, increasing the amount of affection during interactions with the opposite sex.

Skill Book: Meditation Lvl1: This skill allows the user to increase MP regeneration when they are meditating. The higher the level the more MP you regenerate.

Y/n then spent a few moments allocating his skill points and using the gems on his skills. So, with all of this and with his EXP and SP bonus Y/n is closing in on level 200 in less than a month. Y/n then spent a few moments allocating his skill points and using the gems on his skills, which he put all into Meditation, Increasing MP regen by 120.

Name: Y/n L/n

Level: 179

Age: 18

Race: Human

Title: The Rising Star, Goblin Slayer, Slime Slayer, Knight Slayer

Rank: E

HP: 8,000

MP: 10,000

STR: 520 + 100

AGI: 560 + 120

INT: 600

VIT: 500

WIS: 350

CHA: 400

Skills:

Gamer's Mind MAX

Gamer's Body MAX

Observe Lvl 31

Shadow Step Lvl 13

Shadow World Lvl 16

Arise Lvl 19

Dagger Mastery Lvl 17

Sword Mastery Lvl 22

Cooking Mastery Lvl 7

Armour Shatter Lvl 9

Conqueror's Haki Lvl 12

Armament Haki Lvl 15

Observation Haki Lvl 16