"Branch?" Poppy wondered out loud. Looking around at the now empty part of Trolls Village, her eyes softed when seeing Branch sat by a tree, with his knees upto his chest, "Branch. . . wh-what's wrong?"

Poppy hasn't seen Branch like this, since she first found out he had brothers!

"I- there gonna find out, Poppy!" Branch exclaimed, and Poppy sat down next to Branch, pulling her boyfriend in for a tight hug.

"Who's gonna find out about what, Branchie?" Poppy asked softly.

"My brothers. . . they didn't know I had a song called True Colours. There gonna find out the truth. About, me loosing my true colours and how!"

"They-They don't know?" Poppy wondered, looking down, "Tell them."

"W-What?" Branch stuttered.

"Tell them the truth. Branch, there your brothers! They will love you no matter what, and you are there little brother, they've got no choise or say in the matter on how you tell them. But, I say it's better from you then from some one else in the Village."

"Thanks Poppy." Branch said softly, "But, I might just head back to my Bunker."

"Okay." Poppy smiled softly, "Do you want some company?"

"No, I'd rather be left to my thoughts. Go enjoy the party." Branch mumbled, standing up, he walked of.

~~~

Poppy sighed, before she yelped when she bumped into somebody.

"Sorry-- Poppy!" Poppy looked up, seeing Clay, JD, Floyd and Spruce. She had bumped into Floyd, "Have you seen Branch anywhere? He's acting really weird."

"Uhm, yeah. I just spoke to him, calmed him down a lil. He headed back to his Bunker." Poppy explained, "Well, better go."

"Wait, Poppy!" JD shouted this time, causing Poppy's eyes to travel over to him, "Is he okay? Branch, I mean?"

Poppy looked down, before looking upto JD.

"It's-I mean. . ." Poppy stuttered, "I think you should go talk to him, he'll tell you when he is ready, as it is not my place. But, please tell him I'm here if he needs to talk."

Poppy gave a weak smile, before walking away.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Clay asked.

"I don't know, but I think Branch really needs us right about now. . ." Floyd said, them all starting to head back to Branch's bunker.

"God, maybe we should of never split up in the first place?" Spruce said, once they reached the bunker and was now in the lift.

"Yeah, but then Branch proberly would of never found Poppy and we wouldn't of had the lives we had now. Remember, everything happens for a reason." Floyd said.

"Floyd's right." JD said, when they walked out of the lift they looked around, all of the lights were of.

"I thought Poppy said--"

"Shh!" JD cut Clay of, causing him to glare at him.

"You hear that?" Floyd whispered, causing everybody to finally shut up and open their ears.

They heard humming, they slowly followed it, into the only door what was closed. . . Branch's bedroom. The door was only open abit, Floyd shushed them all.

'Show me a smile then'

They just heard Branch sing softly, before he hummed abit more. JD slowly opened the door, them all sighing in relief when realising it didn't creak.