What a Surprise

I gently pushed Niall away before he gets out of hand. My heart starts to race like crazy, what the hell has gotten into Niall? I stood up, my eyes wide open. I stared at Niall, he looked at me ashamed. I didn't know what to do, what am I suppose to do? God this is awkward. I slowly walked backwards, taking small steps. I turned around and left. I'm shaking like hell.

I walked across the road, power walking on the sidewalks. I pushed through people, replaying what just happened like 2 minutes ago. Niall was acting strange and I'm getting to the bottom of this. I stared ahead of me, getting through people on the streets, like really who's out in the middle of the night?

I turned to the right and spotted a gas station up ahead, of course I forgot my phone at home, what an idiot (Hopefully you guys know where I got that from). I grabbed the dirty handle of the gas station door, and yanked it open. I quickly walked in, and went to the front desk. A young looking guywith nasty dark greasy hair sat behind the counter, on his phone, probably texting some other guy.

I stood in front of him, waiting for him to notice me. I coughed softly, getting his attention. He looked up at me, his green eyes looking dead, with dark bags under his eyes. "May I please use your phone for a minute?" I asked nicely. He nodded and handed me his phone. I thanked him and took some steps back, giving us a good distance so he can't hear my conversation. I dialed Bonnie's number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" Her voiced sounded so drain, like she's been crying. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking what the heck she is doing. She yelled a little louder, waiting for a reply. I shook my head and began speaking.

"Um, Bonnie, It's Sky, I-I was wondering if you can pick me up from the gas station down my street." I heard some muffles in the background and waited for her answer.

"Yeah, um, i'll be there in 5 minutes." She hung up before I can say anything else. I lowered the phone from my ear, confused. I deleted the recent number, so that guy can't call Bonnie. I walked back to the front desk and handed him back his phone. I thanked him once again, and walked out. I waited for Bonnie outside.

I saw her car pull up and hoped in. I turned to her, seeing her cheeks wet and stained. Her eyes were blood shot, her chin trembling. Both her hands were tightly attached to the steering wheel. I grabbed one of her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Bonnie, what's wrong? Are you okay? Talk to me." I was talking so fast, she started shaking her head like crazy. She looked down and covered both her eyes. She started to sob a lot, I reached over and hugged her. She leaned her body on mine, shaking her head.

"Bonnie," I said quietly, rubbing her back softly. "what's wrong?"

She shook her head, words stumbling out of her mouth. "I don't know what to Sky, I'm scared." She continued to cry, before I can ask her again she whispered  to me quietly.

"Sky, I-I'm pregnant." 

I am so freakin sorry for not updating in likes MONTHS. I got no excuse, I just lost interest in this book, but hopefully i'll get back on track.

LANA DEL FREAKING REY WAS AMAZING. I CRIED. HER VOICE IS GOLD. HONEYMOON IS GOING TO BE FREAKIN AMAZING, I CAN'T WAIT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, ITS SUCKS, I KNOW, ITS LIKE 12 AM NOW.

IF I GET HIGHER THAN 20 VOTES AND 100 VIEWS I'LL UPDATE AGAIN.

QUESTION: WHO DO YOU THINK BONNIE'S CHILD FUTURE DAD IS?