Andrew Adam James

"How do you know my name?" I whispered lowly, shocked but also pissed off for no fucking reason.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me Andrew Adam James?" He said. He leaned on his elbows, his back hovered over the counter. I shook my head no, grabbing the cold bottle.

"Let me rephrase. The sexy jock that always hated you. You remember Jake, Liam, AJ and Cody." My breathing stopped, the names coming to fast. Holy Shit it's Andrew. That son of a bitch.

"You son of a bitch." I barked. His smirk grew, liking the fact that he found me. Fucking pig he is.

"Glad you remembered me eh?" He snorted. Wiping down the stains off the counter, gathering some pieces of dirt.

"Shut up, you're working in bar, with no life, i'd rather be in the car James Dean was killed in then be here for another minute with you." I spat I walked off, mimicking Andrew's word under my breath, cursing to him after. I stop, looking for Niall. My eye Caught him, shaking hands with some other guy. I sighed and blew out a breath.

"Niall, i'm going for a small walk!" I yelled to him, before he could answer, I left, slamming the door behind me, not wanting to be in there with Andrew.

I walked slowly around the street, my half full bud light in my hands, the cold water moisturizing my hands, cooling them down. Some cars passed through, hardly no one walking on the streets, how I like it. I sighed slowly, humming to myself. I looked down, enjoying the silent street.

I was thinking about Niall. That stupid cute Irish boy who weirdly knows me, even though, I have no fucking idea who he is. It confused me, what history did I have with him and his friends? the way he saw me made me think if I was really that important to them. Bur how can I be important? I'm nor someone girly girl who will go fucking crazy over guys or girls who like Jesus because it's the style, hell I didn't even believe in Jesus or god, I was a atheist, but when I have a shot of praying to Jesus asking if he can hide my deity little secret, and came true I believed, but I'm nor fully Christian, i'm still a atheist. myth others got interrupted when I bumped into a hard chest, my bud light crashing onto my bare chest, giving me goosebumps.

"Sorry." I mumbled. Not looking up, to lazy to move a muscle.

"No worries love."

Sorry for the short chapter. Next update will be longer.

ULTRAVIOLENCE coming out June 16th.

Who is excited?