Dragon

SKYLAR'S P.O.V

How could I be so stupid? Of course Harry found a new girlfriend. I left Louis shortly after the call, convincing him i'm fine and that I should move on. He made me add him as a contact, so if anything happens I can call him.

I just got home. My home. Thank god somewhere I actually love and can do anything. I lived in a apartment in downtown, I know expensive, but it was the only one left, It's a small apartment with two rooms and two bathrooms. One of the room is small and the other one is huge, of course, I take the biggest one. Everything was in one room, no stairs. My kitchen is newly decorated from my upstairs neighbour. They're a old couple who love me cause, I love animals and they had a cat and a dog and no one would watch over them while they go for a small vacation, so I, the biggest animal lover of all time, agreed i'd take care of them, and ever since I took care of them two months ago, the neighbours, Mr and Mrs. Quick loved me. They'll always buy me stuff for my house and they were amazing.

My living room, which i'm currently in, is just a small simple one, one red three seater couch, not silk, just smooth fabric, a small coffee table, prefect to put my feet up, a black furry rug, and large lap next to the couch and a average TV size on a stand.

You'll think I'm in dept, but I'm not, I'm renting the apartment and paying eight hundred dollars a month.

I lazily sit down on my couch, propping my feet up on the table, grabbing the remote to the TV. I decided to watch Hannibal, a new TV series i'm a addicted to, its on netflix, so I can watch every episode when I went.

A stupid idea pops into my mind, why not get another tattoo? I already have one in the middle back of a dark colourful dream catcher, I know why that? Well I say some pictures and loved them, so I got one, and I also died my hair picture black, to make my pale skin pop out.

I jumped up, grabbed my keys and wallet and rushed out the house.

~

My tattoo artist, Bonnie, rubbed on bumming cream on my full red bicep down to my elbow. I released a breath that I held, the pain stinging and burning. Bonnie let out a laugh at my reaction this tattoo that took six hours to do, I'm not going to complain, cause Bonnie is one of the best tattoo artist in this town, and she always gives me half off for the tattoo and we hang out a lot, I know it's weird, were kind of like best friends.

"Holy shit Bonnie, this shit hurts like hell." I let put another long breath, trying to control the pain.

"But it's worth it, isn't it?" She signalled me to stand up and look in the full length mirror.

I gasped at the sight, the powerful 3D red orange and black dragon looking like it's walking towards you, with a dark sky behind it, it has smoke coming out its nose, the evil look prefect for the tattoo and on the side of my arm, near my armpits, the words 'I'm A Dragon, You're A Whore' from the song Fucked My Way Up To The Top (guess who sings it!) written in cursive in the colour blood red.

"Holy shit Bonnie, this is amazing!" There was red surrounding the tattoo but that will heal.

"How much?" I asked, after I finished looking at the tattoo.

"Well, since I always give my girl half off, we have a sake that you get a tattoo and another one half off, so if you want another tattoo for another half off, you can" She smirked, taking her rubber gloves off.

I thought for a little while, deciding if I should put more ink on my skin. That"s when I hear the all to finials voice of the famous, one and only, Harry Styles. He walked past our room, our eyes locked, I gasped looking away, turning my attention to Bonnie. For some reasons I had a pang in my heart, and I wanted to lose it.

"Sure" I said smiling. I sat back down, trying to get those green eyes out of my head.

"What would you like doll?" she smiled, her Brooklyn accent prefect for her image.

"Can you put roses on my whole arm, and can you try to blend it in with the dragon?" I asked. She laughed and nodded, getting the needle ready.

-

Okay, first horrible chapter. Second, sorry for not updating I had to stay up for 2 nights cause my grand dad has a bad infection in his eye and I have to stay up with him and put drops in every hour.

Also Fucked My Way Up To The Top is a song from Lana Del Rey (😍) new album ULTRAVIOLENCE, if u haven't listen to the album then DO IT.

"I'm A Dragon, You're A Whore, don't even know what you're good for, mimicking me is a fucking bore to me... But babe" That is my favourite part <3