The Shattered Bird's Woes

' ' Why! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! ' ' A large bird roared in anger, towards a large, glowing glittering orb that seemed to stare into their soul despite having no eyes.

' ' ANSWER ME! YOU DROVE EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT AWAY FROM ME! ' ' The Bird only got more impatient, stepping forward in anger, rage and sorrow

' ' YOU DROVE ME AWAY FROM EVERYONE! MY FEATHERS ARE FOREVER TAINTED! ' ' The Feathers in question were now a glittering gold, glowing despite them not being supposed to.

' ' THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M ALIVE! ' ' The Bird only got Angrier and Angrier, Psychic energy lashing out at the room, tiles unlatching and crashing to the floor. The Bird had tears falling through their mask as they stepped forward.

The Orb was Silent. The Mechanical Whirring of the Lab uncaring to her sorrows, worries or regrets.

' ' I JUST WANT ANSWERS. TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! ' '

' ' PLEASE! PLEAse! ' ' PLeasseee.. ' ' 'Please.... ' ' The Bird collapsed infront of the Glowing, golden orb, the soft glow bathing her as the Bird began to cry, all that anger melting away into an overwhelming sorrow which they just wanted to go AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY

Everyone they loved would forget about them. Bee hated them, The venom-filled words from someone who would eventually forget only served as a reminder to all of her wrongs 'MONSTER' 'MONSTER' 'MONSTER' 'MONSTER' 

The Bird rose to their claws, clambering onto the platform infront of the Orb. 

' ' Fine then, if You wont give me Answers. Then i will Find them, MYSELF! ' ' 

Irrationality took over the Bird, and the Bird leapt off, Flapping her wings before plunging into the Golden light.

Then all went to black as the bird began to FALL

Fall

Fall

Fall

Fall

Fall

Fall

The Bird, Sacri, Was gone. Now all that remains are the shattered remnants of herself.