Void's Rebirth

The void was a dark empty place with no humanity. Only 3 beings resided here. Now there were 4. Once with no personality, Now using the Shards of a Shattered bird's personality to create their own. 

The Void sometimes whistled with lullabies and tales of beings long lost, Beings being observed through the Void's Power, even as it curls upwards towards the limitless expanse. 

Towards the Torn Apart World.

The Torn Apart World, a Place where civilisations once strong now had their mightiest structures saved here, Made of a Material believed to never Exist. The Only source of Life was a Large, glowing, glittering yellow orb in its central Platform. 

The Torn whirred and Whistled with younger lullabies, The Ancient lullabies now reformed, into tunes that not many would ever understand.

On top of the Orb, Floated a large, Abyssal Black Phesquerade, The echoes of their lost Sanity, Their lost Humanity and lost Memories whirred around them, taking the form of Balls of Energy and Dreams.

The Phesquerade opened their Eyes.

The Phesquerade leapt down into the Endless expanse of the void, The Endless Expanse of time and space awry. The Phesquerade plunged down into the depths, further and further they went.

Until they Vanished, Into the Void's Embrace and its Safety.

The Phesquerade Joined the Void, Into its Void-born tendrils the Phesquerade went.