Y/n Darling introduction

Everyone knows 19 year old Wendy Darling (yes shes older then pans 18 year old body moving on..) but no one knows about her 17 year old sister Y/n Darling. Wendy Told Y/n and her brother so many stories about Peter Pan and his adventures she told them about the lostboys tinkerbell and no good captain Hook. Y/n loved hearing her older sister tell her and her brothers stories. Y/n also loved to sing but she did not want anyone to know about her love for singing. Y/n has always been scared to sing in front people so she always sang when no one was around and when no one was watching. Y/n always had a hard time sleeping at night she always woke up from nightmares. They got worse for her every night. When ever she woke up from a nightmare she ran to the window and looked outside towards the second star to the right. She did every time she was scared sad angry it made her feel safe and calm. And when ever she could not see the star she thought about being in neverland being with Peter Pan. But it wouldn't help her sleep she would still have nightmares so she would stay up till morning. She would always draw or write stories sometimes even songs. She loved to colour as well. Y/n loved the colour Green and the shade Black. Y/n always got bullied at school for being fat but she was actually skinny but they made her think she was fat.

(No one in life is fat you are perfect just the way you are don't let anyone tell you different and you are beautiful not ugly and your strong not weak).

Y/n always was insecure about herself. Y/n felt very unloved and unsafe like no one cared about her.

_________________________________________