Returning home

(Y/n POV)

I woke up in a small town I was captured I saw a hole bunch of people come closer to me then I saw hook. "Hook she's awake." A girl with blond hair said. "Where am I? Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Emma Swan and your in story Brooke." Emma said. "How long was I out for?" I asked. "About 2 weeks." Emma replied. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it I was out for 2 weeks, I was kidnapped, brought to this town called Storybrooke, I'm not with Pan or the lost boys, and hook is here. "Your gonna help us save henry." Hook said. "Why should I help you." I said. "Because if you don't I'll kill you." Some girl with black short hair replied. "And who are you. " I'm Regina also known as the-." I cut her off. "The evil Queen." I said. She nodded.

"Fine I'll help you but you have to do something for me." I said. "And what is that? " Regina asked. "You can't hurt me and you follow under my rules if I know the place." I said. "And if you don't know the place?" Emma asked. "Then after we get this henry back you have to let me go. And sticking to what I said before you also can't hurt me." I said. Emma nodded and untied me from the chair. I got up and got on hooks ship.

(You get to Neverland)

We arrive and I hear thunder I go up to deck to see what happened I see a stoned mermaid and Emma caughing out water. "We might as well row the rest of the way." Hook said. We got on a boat and start to row to shore. I realized where we were..... Neverland. We were at Neverland. "Well this means you lison and follow me." I said. "Wait you know Neverland." Emma said. "Not exactly." I said.

(Time skip)

Hook said that we should set up a camp. After we set up camp I went to bed and I couldn't sleep. I missed Pan and the lost boys. I softly cried until I fell asleep. When I woke up I heard Emma talking about pan saying that she had to stop denying who she really was. Regina wanted to use magic to find henry but I stopped her. "No if you use magic that counts as cheating and he does not like it when people cheat." I said. After a while Regina used magic. I was upset cause I wanted to play fare and square.

We walked to a spot in the forest when Emma spoted something. "Henry." Emma yelled. "Hi Emma." Pan said. "Where the hell is Henry." Emma said. "You broke the rules that's not fare bad form I expect more from you captain." Pan said. "Aye and you'll get it." Hook said. I wannted to go but hook was holding me. "Give Henry to me." Emma said. "Sorry can't don't you know Cheaters never win." Pan said. Lost boys gathered around and started to attack. Felix attacked Hook.

I pushed hook and gave Felix a hug. "Help me please I don't want to be with them they'll kill me if I don't help them." I whispered into his ear. "We will get you back to camp I promise." Felix said. I let go of the hug as hook pulled me behind him and continued to fight Felix. "I told you Emma the map will reveal once you stop denying who you really are." Pan said. And with that they all disappeared.

We went back to camp and I was sitting down sad. I had just seen them again and I've been left stuck here because of them. I ran into the forest and bumped into rumple and someone. "Bae is that really you." I said. "Yeah it's me Y/n." He said. "Enough of this we found Pans camp and we have the magic ink to freeze him so can take henry and after we take Henry we have to find the others and leave." Rumple said. I nodded. Bae grabbed my arm and dragged me to the camp. When we got to camp Bae still held my arm. "You can come out now Baelfire." Pan said. Bae got out from the bush and I was hidding still.

"It's Neil now." Bae said. He changed his name oh wow. "New name same old tricks. It's great to see father and son working together even after you abandoned him rumple. Well this is a family reunion." Pan said. "What are you waiting for." Rumple said. "I got this." Bae said. Bae shot at pan but I somehow teleported in front of him and grabbed it. "Y/n what are you doing he said you came to help save henry." Bae said. "Well I had no choice Bae I was threatened to help I didn't want to help save Henry." I said.

Bae shot another arrow and pan caught it. We both froze there as they took Henry. After we unfroze I hugged pan. "Y/n are you okay Felix told me everything." Pan said. "I'm better now that your here." I said. "I missed you so much." Pan said. "I missed you too." I said. The lost boys woke up and pan took them to grab Henry.

_________________________________________

A/n: there will be a part 2 of this chapter but I might not finish it today.