Kidnapped

I walk out of the hut and walked to the fire. "You look nice." Pan said. "Thanks but what is the bow and arrow for?" I asked. "Protection." Pan said. I look at him confused. "Boys it's time to play hide and seek." Pan said. All the lost boys came over. "Now since she's new who wants to tell her how we play." Pan said. "I will pan." A boy said. Pan nodded. "Basically how we play is only on person hides and everyone seeks but it is harder if someone finds you then they hide with you." The boy said. "Then what's the bow and arrow for if this is a game." I said.

"He gave you that cause your the only girl and also there boys here who like to break the rules." The boy answered. "Now here are the rules. 1: No Shooting the hider. 2: No giving away the hiders hiding place. 3: Don't complain." Pan said. "Okay but I don't know anyone here." I said. "You'll learn their names and since your a girl you can hide first." Pan said. I nodded. "Go hide..... NOW." Pan said. I ran into the forest to find a spot to hide.

I ran into a waterfall and it looked Beautiful. I climbed up to the top of the waterfall. I heard voices near by so I went in the water and held my breath and his under the water. The water was deep and the waves were strong. I started to drift off the eye of the water fall. Suddenly I fall down the water hitting my bad I and crash into more water.

I start to swimm to the surface but the water was to strong for me to swim to the surface. "HELP." I scream. I feel myself get pulled under the water. "HELP." I scream. I then see Pan run towards me. He jumps into the water and grabs me and teleports us out. "You okay?" He asks. I shiver in his grasp. I managed to nod. He teleports us both back to camp. I continued to shiver in his grasp. He makes a towel appear with his magic. "Here." He said. He put the towel around me.

I continued to shiver. "BOYS GAMES OVER." Pan yelled. The list boys got back to camp as I continued to shiver. "Is she okay?" A lost boy asked. "Yeah she was just getting pulled into the water." Pan said. I shivered over to the fire to get warm. "It was strange it felt like someone was pulling on my leg trying to drown me." I said shivering. Pan came and sat beside me. "You are safe now." Pan said. I managed to let out a smile as I laid my head on his shoulder.

I felt his head rest on mine as I closed my eyes.

(Peters POV)

I felt her lay her head on my shoulder. I'm not gonna lie I kinda blushed when she laid her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on hers as I heard her breathing women. She had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I picked her up and carried her to my hut. I placed her onto the bed and used my magic to put her into some comfy pajamas. I tucked her in and left the hut.

(Time skip)

It had been I think 13 years since Y/n came to Neverland. I think she was enjoying her time her.she was getting tried so she ended up going to sleep. I watched her go into my hut as I told the list boys to also get some sleep. After a minute the lost boys went to sleep. I walked into my hut and saw hook in there with Y/n on his shoulder. He ran out and I tried to chase him but fail to catch him. He ran on his ship and left never land. I didn't want her to leave. But it was to late she was kidnapped by hook. If he ever returns to Neverland he will regret Kidnapping Y/n.

_________________________________________

A/n: Lison don't hate on me if my stories are cringy or my spelling errors okay thank you.