Back to storybrook (Final)

(A/n: Yes I skipped it to when they go back to storybrook hate me if you want but I just feel like I want to skip to when they leave okay 👌)

Here us what happens before i write the chapter: Y/n and Peter became Boyfriend and girlfriend. Regina, Hook, Emma, Bae, Rumple, Tinkerbell, David, and Snow found Pans camp and put the lost boys and Y/n to sleep they find Y/n and hook takes her to the ship. They talk the lost boys into finding pan and Bae, Rumple, Hook, Tink, and David bring the lost boys and Felix on the ship though he wanted to stay with pan. Emma, Regina, and Snow go to pans Thinking tree and get henry heart and bring it to henry.

_________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

You wake up on a ship and see Henry walking alive and The lost boys around playing. You see Felix sitting down alone and go and join him. "What happened where is pan?" You ask. Felix looks at you and pats the ground telling you to sit down. You sit down as he explains what happened. Tears fill your eyes a s henry walks over holding food. "We are not hungry boy." Felix said. "No matter what those traitors think we side with pan." Felix continued. "Peter pan-." You say but get cut off by henry. "Never Fails no matter what pan will always find a way back he will get what he wants." Henry said. "Are you saying you feel like your in danger?" Felix asks.

"Not me I'm talking about Henry." Henry said. "But your Henry." Felix said. Henry smirks and the realization hit you. 'That's pan not Henry he swapped bodys.' You thought. You smiled and gave 'Henry' a hug. "I can't believe it you swapped bodys." I whispered loud enough for only him and Felix to hear. I pull away from the hug and he handed us food. "You sure your not hungry?" Pan asked. We took the food. "Thank you pan." Felix said. "Thanks love." I said.

You arrived at storybrook and let me say you were disappointed to be here again you walked to Felix upset. "I can't believe it I get kidnapped by hook stay away from neverland for 2 weeks get back to neverland just to be kidnapped again." You say. You see 'Henry' walk up to you both. "Don't be upset soon enough this place with be nothing but a bad memory." Pan said.

(Time skip to when pan dies. -I just want to start a new story okay don't hate me)

(Your POV)

Everyone but me and pan are frozen I acted as if I was also under his spell to see what would happen. Pan come towards me and smiles. "My love your so pretty I can't believe I have fallen in love with you cause everyone knows that Peter Pan can't love but when you came into my life everything changed I realized I could love and now look how lucky I am to have you as the queen and my girlfriend. I love you and I hope you know I always will." Pan says.

He kisses my lips and I try so hard to not kiss him back. When he pulled away rumple came to him and they had to talk but I wasn't listening. Rumple held out his hand and I saw his shadow bring him his dagger. I saw pan get stabbed in the back with it and I stop my act. I ran to Pan and grabbed the dagger from his back I pushed Rumple to the ground and ran to Pan. "You were watching the hole time?" Pan asked. "Yes and I'm glad I did. I love you too Peter Pan I always have and I always will." I said. I kissed his lips but he faided away into smoke.

I no longer felt his lips on mine so I open my eyes to see him no longer there. Everyone was moving again. I began to cry as parker walk e d up to me. "What's wrong Y/n?" Parker asked. I couldn't hide my anger or sadness anymore. "What's wrong is that after everything we have all been threw you and the others betray pan. We would have been in Neverland with him. I would have been happy still. But now I'm stuck in this town with no happiness. I just lost the one person who made me happy all because of him." I say pointing at rumple with his Dagger.

"What did Rumple do to you? Pan was the one who killed Felix." Emma said. "It isn't Felix I'm talking about." I yelled. "Yes I do care about Felix and yes pan killed him but still Felix is smart enough to know what he is getting himself into." I said. "That still doesn't answer my question what did Rumple do to you?" Emma asked. "What he did he killed Peter. He ruined my happy ending. He ruined Peters happy ending. Just for revenge." I said. Tears were still falling down from my face.

"I did what had to be done it was what everyone wanted." Rumple said. "No it's what you wanted Rumple. And if it was what everyone wanted then is a lie cause it's not what I wanted. I loved him Rumple and he loved me and you killed him." I said. "He is a demon boy who can't love." Rumple said. "Yes he can I know it he loved you Rumple and he lived the lost boys he loved me and now he's gone because of you." I said.

"He can't love at all Y/n why can't you understand that." Rumple said. "Mabie it because I love him and you took him away from me and he told me I loved him with out knowing I was listening to him telling me so." I said. Rumple looked at me shocked. I look at my hand and smirk a little but it goes back to a frown with tears falling from my eyes. "You killed him rumple." I said. "I summon the dark one." I yelled holding the dagger up high. "Parker leave I don't want you to see this." I told him.

Parker left as Rumple came to me. "Now your in my control Rumple I'm holding your dagger." I said. Rumple looked at me terrified. I teleport behind him and stab him. "This is what happens when you hurt me." I said. Rumple turned to smoke. I got his dark powers and became the dark one. I smirk and walk to the ship. "I have killed the dark one so bring me back my friend Felix and my lover Peter Pan." I said holding the dagger. (Yes I know this don't happen in the show I'm changing it up okay don't hate me)

Felix got put on the ship and so did pan. I go up to pan and gave him a hug. "Wait how did you?" Felix asked. "I learned a thing or two more than Rumple." I said. "And that is?" Felix asked. "When you summon the dark one you can kill him or her. But when you kill them you can make at least one think happen kinda like a wish but with out saying I wish (yes I'm know that's not true just pretend it is in the book)." I said. "Now let's go back home. Let's go back to Neverland." I said.

THE END

_________________________________________