A Creepy Tunnel... Let's go into it!

So someone said my hand writing was neat.

Lol it's so bad

Lol it's so bad.

Y/N POV:

I don't know what was going on. It was like I was in my body, but I was just a spectator. It'd started when I had just left my room.

It started with a tingling of my spine.
And then it felt like I was just in a cocoon.
I couldn't control what was going on anymore.

It felt...
Bad.
Weird.
I didn't like it.
I wanted to escape.

I couldn't.
I didn't even know how they got in! I thought I'd put up a mental barrier!

I watch myself as I head towards a bright red tunnel. How I knew it was bright red despite how dark it was in the tent (Caine did it to quote on quote set the mood.) beats me. Not me walks into it without a second thought, while me me, looking up from above like a ghost, is yelling at not me to stop.

It was a suspicious tunnel!
Red!
In the dark!

How would I know if someone got murdered here if the walls were the same color as the blood of said victim? (Ok that was a little random.)

It was like a horror movie and I was the audience, trying to tell the dumb character to not go into the monster forest or to not split up or some crap like that.

Like, be reasonable and use your last dying brain cell to figure it out! Jeez...

I watch helplessly as not me continues to walk straight through the tunnel. I noticed doors every few centimeters or so, but not me didn't even bother to stop at any one of them.

Now I was REALLY confused.
I tried to float back into my body (why didn't I think of that before?) but something pushed me out. Not a barrier, it's like something physically pushed me out.

I tried again because I was desperate.
Still got pushed back out.

I wanted to cry, but without my body I couldn't. Ghosts don't cry, they just wail in bathroom stalls (ahem- Harry Potter- ahem) they don't have the means to.

I sigh but continue to follow not me to the end of the tunnel, where one door stood. And it looked really weird against red.

The door was a shade of green.
I didn't know not me enjoyed Christmas!

They open the door and walk in, but I couldn't take it anymore. I fly away from not me, knowing I would most likely regret not seeing what she was doing later, to find Jax or Ragatha- anybody, really.

This was all so confusing.
And I don't even know if I can find a way to talk to them.

I hope I can, I think as I drift away as quick as possible.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
•blood
•creepy message
•not being in control
•depression (sorta)

I'm over exaggerating, but I need to make sure all readers will be ok. Skip to the ••• to avoid all the aforementioned warnings.

Jax POV:

Idk what I was doing, I guess I just haven't seen Darren in a while and was worried he was scheming.

Yeah that's probably it.

I head over to his door and knock.
No response.

I pull my key ring out and find the one for his key. I unlock his door and head in.

I
Was
SHOCKED.

He was lying in bed, his eyes bleeding, his walls painted black, and two words scratched on one side of the wall,

No Escape.

He was abstracting.
He was being controlled.
He...

I Don't Actually Know...
I get out of his room as quickly as possible.

Normally I'm not the type to get scared, but Darren... what if it wasn't his... never mind, it's too late anyways.

It's too late anyways.

• • • Ok it's Over Now • • •

Ragatha POV:

I see something in the corner of my eye fall down. I stop looking through the blocks and creep over. Maybe it was Caine. Maybe I could finish the adventure early.

Suddenly a pen floats up and at starts to write on the wall.

I tilt my head in confusion and back off in case it'd do something to put me in danger. I watch as the words I'm possessed appear on the wall.

"Who's possessed?" I ask. Ok, this sounds dumb, like why would you trust a creepy ghost pen that tells people that they're possessed.

The pen picks itself up again and continues to write: this is Y/N, not me walked thru a red door. Tunnel? Red tunnel.

Wow. That makes no sense.

"Okay. Which tunnel?" I ask.

Follow the arrows.

Arrows start appearing leading somewhere. Ok, another stupid thing I did, I followed it. Wow. Speed running getting murdered I guess.

Y/N POV:

Yes! I got Ragatha's attention! She's following me to the spot now. To be honest I was so relieved and I'm not sure why. I have a feeling I was putting her in danger and I did feel guilty, it's just I was so nervous and not in control I felt like I was spiraling downwards.

I really just needed comfort and I wish I could talk to her physically actually right now.

I continue to write until we finally reach the tunnel and I stop. I don't really want to go back into the creepy thing but i guess I have to.

It's like this weird sense of justice or adventure or some crap like that. I just had to I guess.

I walk in, Ragatha wearily following behind me as I drag the marker across the walls and doors. I felt like I was luring her to her doom, or to somewhere she wasn't supposed to be in.

Actually it felt like no one was allowed here.
Not even me.

Word Count: 940.
Looooooooooore!! Wow it feels like I'm dropping more of these types of cHaptErs! Anyways hope you enjoy, more cutesy stuff with Jax soon, bc i reaLly miss that craP! You know what, frick it... bonus chapter!