Act 9 - Epilogue

~~~~~~~*

                                                                                           Epilogue

                                                                                     (Minutes later..)

As she walked past the parking lot, the cars stopped and honked at her as she crossed the street in front, to the middle of the town square where a patch of grass laid in the sights of people walking by, entering and exiting the stores and mingling in restaurants.

All they saw was a pretty little girl carrying around a rose bud, not knowing this would be their last days of peace, of calm, the quiet before the storm. She got to the middle, planted the rose bud into the ground, and took a big sigh as people looked on, before pulling out a knife and killing herself in front of children, adults, and parents. As she bled out on the grass patch of the town, people crowded her and called 911, but as her blood slowly crept to the rose bud, her eyes turned from orange-yellow to a white glossy color.

And as the crowd looked at the dead girl, they suddenly noticed an ever growing bud, slowly coming out of the ground, with sounds of squirming and squishing, as the white rose bud turned orange, it grew teeth, and vines, and kudzu all tangled up together.

As the crowd froze in terror in the shadow of a carnivorous orange bud, it roared as its vines stretched out until decades, millenia later there was no more, until the day where it felt something touch one. A girl had stepped in, and another one followed behind with a lantern and a watering can of weedkiller.

                                                                                                    FIN.