ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊:
sigh. this one is highly requested. you guys have been begging and pleading for a running hearts part 2, and i have continuously said no, and for multiple reasons. for one, running hearts was intended to be a short story, something i wrote when i was in a difficult space and trying to figure my way out of writers block. it was never, and will (for the most part) never, be anything more. two, despite what i just said, i have attempted to write a running hearts part 2, and its called escaping hearts. i wrote about ten chapters of it and felt that the story was just not needed. it didn't add anything to the original, it was a whole new storyline, so it just didn't make sense to me. i would've preferred to dedicate that time to new characters, therefore i scrapped it.

well as part of my 2023 christmas gift to you guys, i've decided to drop a few bonus chapters to stories that you guys have been begging me for a continuation of. even though i (more than likely) won't be continuing this story, i hope this bonus chapter gives you closure from the heartbreak you suffered years ago (or now if you just read the story) from the ending. below is the first two chapters (combined) of the sequel. fyi, this was written in 2019, i haven't changed anything at all, so keep that in mind. i hope you enjoy, i present to you...

𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖝𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘:

𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔫 ℜ𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰...

"stephon please" i cried as the car tipped

the worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to by someone you trusted. and the saddest part about betrayal, it never comes from your enemies.

at this point there was no going back, the car had completely driven off the cliff. i expected myself to be screaming at this point but i was in shock. i watched as i plummeted to the ground. everything was in slow motion.

i trusted him.

i believed him.

i loved him.

"stepho—"

♥ ♥ 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯...
08/16/2019 | 09:32am

"babe wake up" I muttered as I kissed on his neck

I know this nigga awake, he love's it when I'm on him like this. as if hearing my thoughts he wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over so he was hovering over me.

"good morning" He said while pressing his forehead against mine

I smiled then lifted my head a bit to meet his lips with mine. after all these months together his morning breath doesn't seem to bother me anymore. disgusting, yeah i know.

"aight get up our flight's in four hours" I said while looking up into his eyes

"or...we can just stay here and have some fun" He said biting of his bottom lip

"steph"

"I don't know why you feenin' to go back. we chilling here, having fun, making money, having sex whenever we want to, we stress-free. niggas is leaving America and you wanna go back to Trump?"

"nah, we already discussed this. I love it here but this isn't home. I can't live the rest of my life here, I'm too used to shit back home. this was nice while it lasted"

"aight fine. we still got some time though, what you say? last time in Mexico?" He asked while lowering his face to mine

"go brush your teeth and then we'll chat" I said while lightly slapping his cheeks then slipping from under him