"Breaking News

"Breaking News. Son of King Records founder and multi-billionaire, Nasir King, has reportedly been kidnapped. He was last seen walking out of Sin City nightclub in New York City with a couple of his friends. He got in an uber and never made it home. Here shows footage of him being led into a bank and being forced to take money out at gun point. Through the camera angle it's hard to get a clear image of the kidnapper's face. Father, Naheem King, claims there has been no ransom letter received by him yet and he's just praying for his son's saf—"

"bullshit and lies" I said turning off the hotel TV

"you've been gone for what, five days now? now they want to report that shit. good thing we took out some more cash the other day, they surely closed all your accounts now"

"forget all that. it's Queen day and I have no way of listening to the album"

"speaking of...look like I'm going for a swim" He said standing up from the bed and tossing his towel over his shoulder

We arrived at Wyoming last night. Tomorrow we should be at Idaho, that's when the real kidnapping is gonna begin Stephon says. I'm just glad this driving shit is about to be over. He's tried his best to entertain me throughout most of it but there's only so much he can do. This time we're staying in a fancier hotel so there is much more to do, for example going to the pool.

"wait for me" I said quickly changing out of my sweats into a pair of his basketball shorts he let me borrow

Once I was done I ran over to the bathroom to grab one of the towels that was hanging on the rack. He was waiting by the door when I got out.

"last day of freedom" He said as we left the hotel room

"you sound more upset about it than me, and I'm the one that's kidnapped"

"you don't understand. my dad hates your guts, and not because you did anything but solely because you share blood with your father. it's like all of the good memories you guys shared doesn't even exist anymore"

"well that's...exciting"

"I'm gonna apologize in advance. I'm gonna have to do shit that well, trust me I really don't want to do. but he needs to think I hate you too so"

"I get it. I just don't want you getting your hopes up because like I said my dad won't be paying shit to get me back. to him I'm already dead so save your time and kill me now"

"I find that hard to believe, any dad would do practically anything for their child. look at the lengths mine is going for my mom. imagine that were me"

"my dad stopped caring for me ever since he started caring for money" I said

We got in the elevator and went all the way to the roof where the pool is. There was no one there which was good for us, we get our own private pool for the day.