4

The next morning I woke up and decided to wear a sundress today seeing as it was still autumn.

I decided on leaving my hair out for a change and went downstairs to meet Aimee, who was wearing a simple blouse and a long skirt.

------------

Once we arrived at school Aimee walked over to Ruby and her other friends, and I looked for quite literally anyone I knew, which currently consisted of Aimee, Maeve and Otis.

Aimee was with her 'cool' friends, and who knew where Otis was so I looked for Maeve.

I spotted her near the stairs and wandered over.

"Hi Maeve"

"Hey dickhead"

I raised my eyebrows in suprise but didn't comment on the nickname.

Maeve turned to look and I followed her gaze, fixed on Otis and his friend Eric who were wheeling their bikes to the bike racks.

"One sec." Maeve held up her index finger and her middle finger which were holding a cigarette and grabbed her phone with her other hand.

She tapped a few times on her screen and placed it to her ear.

"Hey, It's Maeve" She said into the phone.

"We need to talk"

She looked over at me for a second as I was still staring at the pair of boys.

Otis had thrown his phone into the bush.. dumbass.

"Hello?" she questioned into the phone.

"Hello? Otis?"

She put her phone down in surprise.

"He fucking hung up". she said taking a drag from her cigarette.

"What a twat.." I said as I watched the two boys who were crouched down behind said bush now stand up and continue wheeling their bikes to the racks.

"Come on then, let's go before we're late." Maeve said picking up her bag off the floor and slinging it onto her shoulder. I just nodded.

----------------------

As I was at my locker getting my biology textbook I saw Maeve at Otis's locker, he was talking to Eric.

"Hey piss-flaps. Something wrong with your phone?" She asked.

"I don't have a phone!" Otis said hurriedly.

I couldn't help but turn so they couldn't see me and roll my eyes.

I turned back to watch the three of them.

"What? I do, it's broken, right?" Otis looked at Eric for back up.

"Mhm yeah." Eric confirmed, agreeing with Otis.

"Its the service, I need to get it fixed at the uh.. carphone warehouse".

Is he on something? He definitely made that place up..

"Stop speaking" Maeve interrupted Otis. Thank God because we all know he would have been talking for fucking forever.

"Found us a client. Meet me at the toilets at break."

Otis did a thumbs up.

"Don't be late" She said before walking off.

A client? What were those two up to?

-------------------

Later on in the day I spotted Maeve, Otis and Eric all sitting by the stairs.

Maeve was the only one actually sitting on the stairs as the two boys were practically sitting on the garden bed next to the stairs.

As I was walking I nearly got ran over by some dude on a skateboard.

"Hey Maeve I wanna fuck a chinchilla, can you help?" The boy yelled before he crashed into the garden bed.

"Oh my God" I said as I finally reached the stairs and sat next to Maeve, leaving a normal amount of room.

"What the hell was that about?" I asked Maeve.

"I think she may have told people." Otis said.

"Whatever doesn't kill you make's you stronger." Maeve said, sighing.

"Ah, yes. Kelly Clarkson, poet!" Eric said.

"Nietzsche" Maeve and I both said at the same time.

Maeve turned to look at me and smiled, looking down at my lap where I had my reading book.

Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.

"Nice pick" she said.

"How are we going to get more clients?" Maeve wondered out loud.

"Wait. Otis, how does you mum get clients?" She asked.

"Word of mouth, I guess." He answered.

"What are you two going on about?" I asked feeling out of the 'loop'.

"Right, Otis and I decided to start an on-campus sex therapy clinic." Maeve explained.

"Um, yeah.." Otis answered.

"Anyway, we've only had one other client so we need to find another way." Maeve decided.

An Idea popped into my head.

"Do you guys know that pretzel place down at the mall? Aimee said they give really good free samples." I said.

"How is this relevant?" Otis asked.

"What do you do when you try a free sample? You buy the product big boy keep up." I continued.

"She might be onto something" Maeve said.

"Okay, what are you all doing tonight?" she asked the boys mainly.

"Reading" I answered.

"Okay well, for our free samples we need to go to a place where teenagers a a lot of sex."

"Behind science block A?" Eric questioned, clearly not catching on to what Maeve was hinting.

"No, Aimees house party, I think she'll be fine if I invite a couple of guests."

"Aimees having a party?" I asked confused.

"Put on your good shirts boys, I'll text you the place and time."

-----------------------------------------------

a/n ngl the next chapter is one ive been waiting to write since I even had the idea of writing this book lmao