𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 was waiting on the helicarrier for Steve Rogers, who was the famous Captain America, and Natasha, her best friend. A jet flew in from the east and slowly landed on top of the aircraft she was on. At the moment it was just floating in the ocean but Antoinette knew better than to base the helicarrier off of looks. The brunette woman walked forward just as Coulson and a blond man walked out of the jet. She knew this man was Captain Steven Rogers, he was famous, as the man who saved everyone during WWII by sacrificing himself and yet here he was, fresh out of the ice where he spent his last sixty-six years.

"Show the Captain's gear," She heard Coulson tell one of the crewmen before turning to greet her as she made her way to the two men. Steve was looking around the aircraft in wonder before looking at Antoinette when Coulson spoke her name. "Agent Sokoloff, Captain Rogers," Coulson introduced.

"Ma'am," Steve nodded at Antoinette as she stopped in front of him.

"Hi," She spoke bluntly, before turning to Coulson. "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace."

Coulson nodded in acknowledgement and walked past Steve and Antoinette. "See you there."

Antoinette eyed Steve up and down before walking in the opposite direction of Coulson, the blond man on her heels. "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice," She spoke up. "I thought Coulson was gonna swoon," Antoinette turned to look at Steve. "Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?"

Steve looked at her and asked, "Trading cards?"

"They're vintage," The brunette continued. "He's very proud." The two made their way over to where a red-haired woman with a short bob stood glancing around at the scenes while a man with dark brown hair shuffled on the spot and fiddled with his fingers nervously.

"Dr Banner," Steve called out to the man who turned to look at the two people walking towards him. He turned to the woman next to him and after a short nod from her, he walked towards the two. "Ma'am," Steve added as he glanced at the woman.

"Uh yeah, hi," He shook Steve's hand as he spoke. "They told me you'd be coming."

"Word is you can find the cube," Steve said as he let go of the man, Bruce Banner's, hand. Bruce turned to Antoinette and nodded at her in greeting.
The man turned back to Steve. "Is that the only word on me?" Bruce asked. Antoinette reached a hand to her ear as a call came in, and in the corner of her eye, she saw the woman beside Bruce do the same.

"Only word I care about," Steve replied.

Antoinette turned to the woman, Natasha Romanoff who was smiling at her. "Toni," Natasha said.

Antoinette smirked at her. "Tasha,"

The two didn't need a big greeting, they were too close for that.

Bruce looked around for a moment before adding, "It must be strange for you, all of this,"

"Well," Steve answered as he and Bruce led the two women forward. "This is actually kind of familiar."

"Gentlemen," Natasha spoke up. "You might want to step inside for a minute." The four of them came to a halt.

"It's going to get a little hard to breathe," Antoinette added. The four of them stopped walking when they heard the sound of an engine starting up and the brunette smirked while the red-haired looked around at the people who were rushing over to do things.

The men looked confused as they heard an agent on the PA say."Flight crew, secure the deck." All four adults turned to look out at the sea as Antoinette heard the four massive turbines exit out of the belly of the aircraft.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked.

"Really," Bruce scoffed as the four of them continued forward. "They want me in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?" Natasha and Antoinette stopped walking and watched in amusement as the two men walked over to the edge of the helicarrier, watching one of the turbines drag water into its many blades as it rose to the surface. The aircraft suddenly began to rise out of the water as the blue liquid began to fall off the sides. "No, no, this is much worse," Bruce added as he stared at the spinning blades in shock.

*

Natasha and Antoinette led Steve and Bruce into the depths of the helicarrier and walked through two automatic doors that led to the main part of the ship, the control room. Natasha looked back at the men, smirking at their facial expressions. Antoinette smiled fondly at all the agents, her colleagues, as she hadn't been in this type of environment in ages. Bruce stayed near the large table while Steve walked around looking at the place in wonder. Antoinette noticed Maria Hill, another agent of high status, standing with her hands on her hips, looking at all the cameras and maps on the screens in front of her.

"All engines operating," She declared. "SHEILD Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect. We're at level sir." She turned around as she spoke to the man behind her, Nick Fury. He had coffee-coloured skin and an eyepatch over his left eye.

"Good," Nick praised. "Let's vanish."

"Engage retro-reflection panels," Maria ordered. Antoinette knew what this meant, panels that would reflect the sky around them would envelop the ship making it discreet. Fury turned to the men behind him.

"Gentlemen," He acknowledged as he walked toward Steve who handed him a bill. Nick took it before pocketing it as Steve continued forward, down the stairs towards the windows. Nick walked over to Bruce with his hand outstretched. "Doctor, thank you for coming," Bruce looked at the hand in front of him before taking it.

"Thanks for asking nicely," Antoinette detected a slight note of sarcasm in his voice as he greeted Nick. "So, uh, how long am I saying?" Bruce ignored any eye contact with the intimidating man in front of him.

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract," Nick replied. "You're in the wind."

"Where are you with that?" Bruce asked as he walked towards the railing.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet," Coulson spoke up as Steve made his way over to them. "Cell phones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite," Antoinette crouched down, next to an agent's desk and pointed at Clint Barton's picture, muttering something to the person looking for him. "It's eyes and ears for us."

"That's still not gonna find them in time," Natasha corrected as she walked to stand beside Steve.

"You have to narrow your field," Antoinette added.

"How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asked as Nick turned to look at him.

"How many are there?" Nick questioned aloud.

"Call every lab you know," Bruce ordered, shrugging off his suit jacket. "Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition."

Antoinette nodded as she realised what Bruce was trying to say, "Then we could rule out a few places."

Bruce smiled at her before asking Nick, "Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"Agent Romanoff," Nick called out to Natasha who walked over to the two men. "Could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?"

As she walked past Bruce she commented, "You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys." The two left the room.

EDITED: TBA

➸ kelsii.exe has logged out