Feelings

(This fanfiction does not include new characters like max due to lack of information.)

JAKE'S POV

I was still looking at my phone when I got home. Milly was still spam texting in the group about how we won and how we should celebrate...As I went upstairs to my room I put my stuff on my table and fell into my bed. Milo and Orio had just fallen asleep, mom was out of town and I was the only one awake, so I had practically nothing to do. I tried to sleep but couldn't....guess all of that excitement had still kept me energetic...hehe After a while my mind suddenly went back to my argument with drew a few days ago... Damn..gotta admit, I've never seen him that angry before...but...the fact that he looked..hurt? But h-he called me a freak... there's no way he's hurt... right?I got up from my bed. I-I mean I haven't been the best friend e-either....my eyes started to cloud, I just hope Drew's ok...i mean he still has Henry and Liam tho...but still...it just... doesn't feel right... But tbh I've actually kinda always admired Drew...his magenta hair...his dark brown eyes,his-his...smile...I think he looks kinda cute when he smiles...sometimes, when I see him...I just wanna kiss him...But ugh! What am I thinking about? He'd be never like me....he probably hates me....a tear fell from my eye. Suddenly a notification popped up on my phone.Oh...its lia? Hmm let's see.... As I read the message I smiled. Lia had just congratulated me...As I replied to her text, I was happy that Lia had changed....she had stopped being friends with Zoey...just because of this?And she told me everything that she was the one who sent the audio to the music club a few nights ago...even tho Zoey told her not to.She even came to the competition to support us...Thank you Lia, I replied to her. Suddenly my stomach rumbled. Well...I am getting a bit hungry...might as well go get smth to eat.

DREW'S POV

I still can't belive I fought with Jake...I mean...I.. can't blame myself for being jealous.But maybe I was a bit much? N-no,it can't be...God...I messed up bad this time...
And to think? that I even had a CHANCE with Jake. Actually, I've always had this connection to jake...his fluffy peach coloured hair...his hazel brown eyes...and his laugh...Oh god! What am I thinking? I didn't like Zoey anyways...I guess I just dated her to avoid my feelings for jake...UGH! He must hate me now....My eyes started to cloud with tears, God! Why am I so so SO STUPID?I should've never said all those things to jake. A few tear drops landed on my hand...Ever since their performance at competition.... they've been getting all the attention. I can't even apologize or else he'll think I just came to him for popularity...B-but why di- didn't he te- tell me about h-his passion? I mean... I'm not the best friend and all.... But I...I would've still accepted him...Heh...guess I am pathetic.... pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, PATHETIC! I started crying...G-god stop c-c-crying idiot! Your just a stupid mean ignorant jerk! I said to myself.

Y'know what? I just hope things will better....And i hope...Jake is happy...

Author's note

Thank you for reading this part, I know it's not that long...But I trying my best.(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠) Anyways Byeeee!

Word count-631

                                      🌸🍇🍑🌸🌼