Memory Lane

DREW'S POV

FINALLY! I'm done with all that stupid banner making and decorating. As I put my stuff in my locker 🛅 I heard a familiar sound coming from the hallway.

DREWWWWWW!!!-H

HENRY,COME HERE YOU LITTLE-L

Woah, what happened?-S

HAHA! L-liam is chasing me, cuz I still have pictures of his scene phase!-H

A blush spread across Liam's face.

Oh Shut it! I thought I told you to delete all those pictures!-L

Henry fell and kept rolling on the floor in laughter as Liam tried to snatch Henry's phone away during him, and tbh...I couldn't help but smirk at them. Those two were so cute together.

Henry, IF U DON'T DELETE THOSE PHOTOS I AM SOOO GONNA KILL U!!!!-L

Not if you can catch meeee!-J

And then Henry ran away with Liam chasing him.

I laughed... And after a really really long time... It felt good...

LIAM'S POV

When we ran parat the corner we high-fived each other. And all of that"scene phase photo drama" was just to get drew to laugh. And it actually worked!

We did awesome!-H

Yeah! I bet drew doesn't even know we tricked him in smiling 😏!-L

Yup! But we still have to get Jake and drew to talk again or it just doesn't feel right. And tbh you gotta admit drew does seem to blush slightly when Jake's around.-H.

Yeah... But seriously Henry, do you really really have a picture of my scene phase?-L

What ofc not. If I did I'd make sure you didn't know☺️.-H

What!?-L

Jeez I'm kidding...-H

Time: 12:13 am

DREW'S POV

UGH! It's already midnight and I can't sleep a wink. I keep thinking about... Jake. Ughhh! I'm soooooo bored.
Drew sat up, but I do wonder...what was he about to say to me today? If only stupid Xia hadn't interrupted us...I... would've been able to apologize.

HAILEY'S POV

I've finally been able to relax. I do still have to thank Jake for helping me with my stage fright. As I sat in my chair schooling through insta I saw a picture of lia. Wow... she's really pretty. Her beautiful black hair...and those pretty eyes... Gosh, am I haven't feelings for lia? Well I was really sad when she left me for Zoey. We were really close...but I never thought I'd have feeling...for her! And...does she even like me back? Y' know what, this is stupid. I don't have feelings for lia...yeah right. I should go to sleep now.

The next day

LUNCH TIME

NO ONE'S POV

Drew,Liam and Henry were in the cafeteria at their usual place. Hey dude, i just thought... If we can't see air...but can see water. Does that mean fishes can see air but not water? Henry said looking thoughtful. Oh hey! Your right dude! What do you think drew? Asked Liam.
Mhmm...nice guys. Great job. Drew said not really praying much attention since there was someone in his mind. Liam and Henry looked worried at each other.

Drew...you ok? You don't seem yourself.-H

Drew looked at them sighed, If I tell you you'll laugh at me... What!? Ofc not.-H. Liam nodded, C'mon drew.. you know that weed never laugh at you, even tho we may be a bit stupid at times...but still we know how important some things are.

Drew looked down and blushed, even thinking about it made his heart race. I...like someone...he started. Henry and Liam looked at each other and turned to drew. "Is it Jake?" They asked together. Drew looked up shocked. W-wait...how did you know? Drew blushed, don't tell anyone... Please. Liam smiled, oh drew...how could we laugh at this? We promise not to tell anyone. And tbh, we kinda noticed it a long time ago. We just didn't ask you about it because we knew you'd act like it was fake.

Henry nodded, yeah and also we didn't want to embarrass you drew. Drew was relieved. He was a bit embarrassed for sure but he knew he wasn't going to be laughed at. T-thanks guys...but it's just after the whole argument between us, we haven't even looked at each other...we'll actually we were...but Xia got in the way.-Drew said annoyed. RINGGGGGG!!!!! the Bell rang. Well gotta go, if you want to talk to us feel free to.-Henry smiled and walked away. Drew was sitting still as a rock." I need to talk to jake".

DREW'S POV

Time: 3:14am

Ugh, I've been having the worst stomach ache recently. And I still can't get my head off of Jake. Just the thought of his peach blond hair makes my heart skip a beat. I just hope he doesn't hate me. I still remember when we were in middle school. We used to walk to home together... His hair would sparkle in the daylight. Gosh! He was sooooo cute. Just then Xia walked into the room.

Y'can't sleep?-X

Hey! Can't you knock!?-D

Jeez, just answer the question.-X

We'll no, I can't sleep. What do you think smarty pants?- I said sarcastically.

Xia rolled her eyes, yeah, yeah whatever. Oh btw, who were you calling cute? I jumped up from bed. A slight blush appeared on my face.w-wdym? I wasn't calling anyone cute! I protested. Mhmm...yeah right. Don't think I'm dumb. I know you were calling your"boyfriend" cute. Xia shut TF up! I don't like anyone. When did I say you liked someone?-she teased. I looked at her angrily. Ok, ok fine. But y'know I know when someone's in love. And I can tell that Jake really likes you back. Heh, I laughed. Yeah right. I called him a freak there's no way he's like me back. Xia looked annoyed, and how'd you know that? You can't jinx it. And don't worry I won't tell anyone anything. And also( NEW CHARACTER WARNING!) Nicky
( Jake's younger sister who was on a trip with Jakes father) came back, so...I'll be busy disturbing her. But don't worry, we'll ship you two. Also if Zoey annoys you again, tell me, I'll give her what she deserves. Bye big bro.After saying that Xia went back to her room leaving Xia speechless. Wow..I've always seen her as a stupid younger sister who always annoyed me huh? Drew laughed. "Thanks Xia" he muttered. You really are my annoying sister who'll have my back when I'm in trouble. Hehe... How weird...but also nice in a way.

Word count: 1134

Omg thank you soooooo much for reading this and also thanks for the votes! Love you all<3