a letter

(hi guyysss, i think imma just finish this chapter quickly cuz I haven't had many ideas. Also my exams are coming and wattpad isn't the same for me nowadays. I'll come back and write sometimes but for now I won't be able to write anything.srry. I'm actually thinking of uninstalling it)

Jake's POV

It's early in the morning rn. Yawn...what time is it? It's 5 am. Replied Nicky, my little sister who was two years younger than me. She'd just come back from a trip with my dad.(y'know, dad and daughter bonding time) She is best friends with Xia, Drew's sister. Gosh, hearing his name just makes me blush.

I suppose you get your ass out of bed and get ready.Nicky said annoyed. Jeez... Fine. Why are you in such a hurry? Well, if you hadn't noticed, I've been absent for some time, so I have a lot of work to do. And besides, I need to be prepared for when Xia kills the living shit out of me but making me laugh so hard, Nicky answered.

Oh! And uhh... Congrats on winning.-N

Oh yeah, thanks Nicky.-J

Yeah, yeah whatever, now get ready already!-N

Ok,ok...fine.-J

When we got to school I could see Nicky looking around carefully. Uh hey, what's wrong? I asked. Nothing, just looking out for Xia. She replied. It's she really that scary? Will not really but when she's angry, she'll only cool down once she's given you a piece of her fist. But she is good in studies. And she is my bsf so... I get to know still about the fights she's been in the past few years. But trust me, she means well. Nicky replied.

Alr then. Imma go to my locker.-J

See ya later dork-N

As I went to my locker I saw Lia coming towards me, Oh hey lia! Uh.. hey Jake! Lia smiled. Wassup? Uhh...do you know where hailey is? As liya asked I could see her blush slightly. Umm...yeah. She's uh... Near her locker.
Oh, alright. Thanks Jake! As lia left, I wondered...why does she need Hailey?

DREW'S POV

Gosh, where is jake? I really need to talk to him. Even if I'm able to confess I can atleast apologize.  My hands started trembling,  I leaned my head on my locker. Ugh, I forgot... I have even more work to do for that stupid school ceremony. How will I have time to talk to make now? I sighed...we'll even if I do meet him I'll probably, chicken out... I think I'll just send a letter 💌... I hope he likes me back tho. I mean ofc I'm not telling him yet...hehe...yeah, not gonna tell him anything. I could feel my heart sink at that. Well... I better start writing that letter.

As I looked at the letter I heard just written a slight blush appeared on my face. I hope Jake reads this. I slipped the letter into home locker and team waat before anyone could see me.

JAKES POV

As I walked to my locker to get my stuff I found a mysterious letter in my locker. As I opened it my heart skipped a beat."A letter from...Drew?" I read it and smiled...he wanted to meet me after school and... "apologize?" Oh drew...it's not you who should be apologizing... it's supposed to be me. A blush spread across my face when I thought about Drew's smile...Ugh! Why do I always think of you? Just then millie came towards me and I quickly his the letter.

What you doing?-M

Nothing. Just...chilling ig.-J

If you say so, well I actually came to say smth. Today rehearsals are cancelled.-M

That's great! I mean..alr hehe-J

Millie looked at me weirdly and walked away.i turned back to my letter and hugged it tight. I whispered to myself I love you drew...

(Have any of you read castle swimmer? If you haven't plsssssss read it. It's amazing!!!!!!!!! You can read it in webtoons app.)

Word count: 683