Apologizes

(This person ships Drake :) . Also in this part there are some characters that I wished existed in the series so since I can make it happen here I will!)

DREW'S POV

YAWN... God when will this day end? I've had enough running around cuz the teachers picked "Me" to help in decorations for the upcoming school "programme" or smth. I don't care, all I wanted to do was go home and scroll through tiktok. But ugh! Why do I keep thinking about Jake!?

JAKE'S POV

Now, all I have to do is find a magenta haired guy... Hmmm he'd normally be near the lockers but I heard chrom someone that him and a few others students were selected to decorate the school for prom? Yeah, for our school's annual programme, it's mostly like prom without the dates and dances, and instead of it being inside the school it would be in the garden. Sooo he must be...in the main garden! Heh, your so smart Jake! I praised myself.

But wait even if I did apologize to him... What would I say? Should I just say sorry? No,no ummm... I'll give him a gift! But... What? As I was deep in thought I didn't realise I bumped into someone. It was DREW! He looked kinda shocked to see me... And for some reason it was really cute...

O-oh hey drew!-J

DREW'S POV

When I realised the person who I bumped into was Jake my heart started beating fast. No,no,no! Not now! Keep your stupid feelings inside!

O-oh hey drew-J

U-uhh...hi.-D

Well, umm... Can I talk to you for a while?-J

Oh! yeah of cou-DREW!!! A loud voice screamed behind me. It was my sister Xia  (!new character alert!)

How many times do I have to call you!? -X

Enough so that my ears will start ringing. I said sarcastically.

Oh your dead you mother fu-sigh...y'know what? If your done talking with your boyfriend come and help me with the banners!-X

I looked at her in shock as she walked away. M-my boyfriend? Jake? My mind started to race. I felt my whole body heat up. U-uh hey Jake...I-I'll talk to you later o-ok? And then I ran away.

Btw this is a picture of Xia.(she's a tomboy)

STILL DREW'S POV

STILL DREW'S POV

HOLY SHIT!

XIA I'M SOO GONNA KILL YOU NOW! As I ran only two thought crossed my mind. What did Jake wanna say? And... Did he like me back? As I stopped for a second to catch my breath I sat down frustrated. Ugh! Why do I always get flustered around that stupid Sherlock!? Everytime I see him i wanna... NO! Not happening! Not gonna think about that! But seriously... Does he even like me back? My eyes started to tear up. Gosh am I really going to cry? A few years fell from my eyes. I put my head down and started to cry. I-Im so p-pathetic
I kept crying for some time. All of these feelings made my head hurt. That's why I always act cold around everyone... But when I'm around Jake... For some stupid reason I keep smiling. But...ugh!!!! Why doesn't he know...?

I love him...

I sprang up and quickly put my hands on my mounth so that I wouldn't say anything stupid. Shit! What did I just say!? I looked around near me so that no one heard what I said. I have put a sigh of relief,wiped my tears, put on my cold expressionless face and went back to work.

JAKE'S POV

Well...there goes my chance to apologize to drew. But... Tbh I'm kinda happy that I wasn't able to apologize now. Look! I know it's weird but...I don't know I got nervous...
:( , God! I just can't wait to hug him... Just like before.

3RD PERSON POV

As jake was thinking in his own mind her bumped into a familiar white haired girl. O-Oh Hi Daisy! He said with a smile. Hey Jake! Daisy replied back. It had been a while since they talked.

Anyway congratulations Hain on winning the competition... And in pdf you need anything just tell me, anyway I gotta go! Bye!(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) -D.

Oh! Yeah thanks daisy, Bye!-J

*MEANWHILE IN THE MUSIC ROOM*

HAILEY'S POV

As I was talking saying of my things from the music room, I heard a knock on the door. Come in! I said as I turned around. I honestly thought it was daisy. But when I saw lia, I was actually kind of surprised.

Umm...hey lia!-H

Oh, hey hailey...-L

We stood in silence for a few minutes when liya sighed.

Look. I understand that I haven't been the best to you guys for a really, really long time but... I want to apologize. Ever since we were in middle school Zoey would always bully us and when she asked me to be her friend... I thought it was the only way out of the bullying. I didn't think it would end badly. And at that time I was very naive...so I believed everything Zoey would tell me. Again I'm very sorry for everything. I hope we can be friends again.-L

I was struck speechless. I never expected lia to apologize. I took a deep breath, looked at her and smiled.
Thank you Lia. I appreciate it. Thank you for realising your mistake. I'll be more than happy to forgive you. -J

As I said that Lia smiled. Thanks Hailey. And then... She hugged me! And for some reason it felt... Good. As she pulled away from the hug she said. BTW you look really pretty with your hair down. Congrats on winning. And then she left. W-wow... That hug felt... Amazing. I soon realised... I'M LATE TO CLASS! I hurriedly took my books and pen from the desk and left.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you so much for reading this! I love you guys!

WORD COUNT-1030
(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)